New Members Introduce Yourself Here

Discussion in 'New Members Introduce Yourself Here' started by Nigel Middleton, Jul 9, 2017.

1. Ricardo Gomes

Ricardo Gomes Pro Driver

Welcome Andre!

Just to add to the question about fictional tracks: I like Toban since rF1 and I also enjoyed Lowlands quite a bit :)

• Like Like x 2
  2. Andrew Harper

Andrew Harper Pro Driver

Yeah for sure Lowlands is a lovely piece of work, really nice.

I would love to recreate the Guernsey hillclimb but even though I have some 3D and graphics experience I really don't know where to start.

It's funny just how many of us started on Grand Prix 1/2/3/4. Mr. Crammond was a genius :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Eyvind Albertsen

Eyvind Albertsen Pro Driver

1. What is your name?
    Eyvind Albertsen

2. From what country are you?
    Norway

3. How did you learn of Sim Racing Online?
    Just browsing the Steam discussions. There was a post about the Ginetta GT4 championship which started yesterday.

4. Can your computer handle the newest racing games or only older games like rFactor 1?
    Yes, newer games.

5. What sim(s) do you like the most?
    Project Cars (the one and only for me)

6. What kind of racing type do you like the most (Single class / Multi class) or something else?
    Depends on the length of the race. Multi for longer and single for shorter maybe.

7. What kind of car(s) do you most like to drive (Touring car / GT's / Prototypes / Open wheel) or something else?
    GT's and Group A

8. What are your favorite 3 tracks and in which game?
    Laguna Seca, Brno and Road America ATM.

9. Do you like short races (30 min) or long races (90 min) or something else?
    Been driving mostly shorter races (20-30 min). Interested in longer races though, to include the wear and tear.

10. When did you start sim racing?
    Last year

11. What is the best day / time for you to race GMT?
    Any day but saturdays @ 1900 GMT and after. 1800 could work, depends on if the kid feels like sleeping or not :D

Additional information about yourself:
    I still see myself as a rookie/novice but keep getting better every week. Maybe joining here will improve my skills with organized championships and new goals to reach.
    Now I just need to dare to sign up for an event haha.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Ricardo Gomes

Ricardo Gomes Pro Driver

Welcome!!

• Like Like x 1
  5. John vd Geest

John vd Geest Administrator Staff Member Donator

He Eyvind, welcome to the club. We are a friendly community and I'm sure you will find plenty of drivers to test your skill's against. We have a lot of rookies and experienced people alike, so you always have some one close by you on track :)

Sim Racing Online will also be doing races for Project Cars 2, but first has to see how the servers for leaque races will be.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Roy Cop

Roy Cop Pro Driver

Welcome.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

Welcome aboard Eyvind :)
    Although I have PCars and like it a lot, the timing of the current series here don't fit my availability, but there are enough others interested to make it fun for you I'm sure. But you should also think about trying rF2, especially when it can be picked up cheaply in a STEAM sale. I'm sure you won't be disappointed with it and it will give you more opportunities to race here at SRO.

Hope to cya on track soon :)

• Like Like x 3
  8. 1. What is your name?
    Hello, my name is Frédéric Courrège.

2. From what country are you?
    From France.

3. How did you learn of Sim Racing Online?
    Thanks to the teams section of the official Assetto Corsa forum.

4. Can your computer handle the newest racing games or only older games like rFactor 1?
    It can handle well Assetto Corsa and rFactor 2, as well as Project Cars, Dirt Rally.

5. What sim(s) do you like the most?
    My favorite is definitely Assetto Corsa but I also like the others quoted just before.

6. What kind of racing type do you like the most (Single class / Multi class) or something else?
    I like them both.

7. What kind of car(s) do you most like to drive (Touring car / GT's / Prototypes / Open wheel) or something else?
    I prefer GT's and Prototypes. Touring car also.

8. What are your favorite 3 tracks and in which game?
    My favorite tracks are Mugello, Magione and Spa. The game for these tracks are from Assetto Corsa.

9. Do you like short races (30 min) or long races (90 min) or something else?
    I like them both. Unfortunately... I have a high addiction to tobacco so 90 min can be painful but I can probably make it for 90 min. For 30 minutes, it's easier.

10. When did you start sim racing?
    From 1998 with Grand Prix 3 from Geoff Crammond. After that, I used to play other games so I was not a serious simracer.

11. What is the best day / time for you to race GMT?
    Every day of the week is fine. It can be during the morning, afternoon, evening or night. I have a lot of time for myself so it depends on the staff.

Additional information about yourself: Well, I look for having a great time with you. My age is 35 and I am married.

9. John vd Geest

10. Ken Jagger

Glad to have you onboard with us at SRO Frederic :) Hope to race with you on track soon.

11. Thanks John and Ken.
    Yes the GT Legends mod looks pretty nice. Will definitely take a look at this.

12. Daniel Escudero

Daniel Escudero Pro Driver

HELLO EVERYONE!! happy to be here and looking for good serious races with funny people.

1. What is your name? Daniel Escudero

2. From what country are you? SPAIN

3. How did you learn of Sim Racing Online? still learning...haha, iracing 2 months , and from 1-2 months AMS and rf2 leagues

4. Can your computer handle the newest racing games or only older games like rFactor 1? huhu yeah every simracing game can be handled by this machine!

5. What sim(s) do you like the most? AMS and rf2 (in third position AC)

6. What kind of racing type do you like the most (Single class / Multi class) or something else? i like both, may be is easier single class.

7. What kind of car(s) do you most like to drive (Touring car / GT's / Prototypes / Open wheel) or something else? I like the 3 last options, difficult to do the choice it would depend on the mod and the car.

8. What are your favorite 3 tracks and in which game? buff, difficult one: so many ones, jerez, cheste, donington, watkins, laguna, spielberg, monza, road atlanta, mid ohio...etc etc

9. Do you like short races (30 min) or long races (90 min) or something else? both.

10. When did you start sim racing? 4 months ago, i am slow, but well behaved on track.

11. What is the best day / time for you to race GMT? monday-weds-friday

Additional information about yourself: like outdoor sports and traveling and knowing funny people.

13. Nigel Middleton

Nigel Middleton Administrator Staff Member Donator

Welcome to SRO Daniel hope to see you on track soon :)

• Like Like x 1
  14. Rui Santos

Rui Santos Pro Driver

Hi Daniel! Welcome!

• Like Like x 1
  15. John vd Geest

Welcome to Sim Racing Online Daniel :)

• Like Like x 1
  16. Ken Jagger

Welcome aboard Daniel. Hope to see you on track soon :)

• Like Like x 1
  17. Roy Cop

Roy Cop Pro Driver

Welcome to both new drivers

• Like Like x 1
  18. David Marques

David Marques Ace Motorsport

Welcome Daniel
    Bienvenido Daniel, que lindo tener alguien que halbe español aqui:D

• Like Like x 1
  19. Daniel Escudero

Daniel Escudero Pro Driver

Thank you everyone!
    Excuse me david marques which language are you skpeaking? hahahah just kidding
    que tal????? wasssaaaaa (how are you?)
    Which series do you play? I expect to participate in ams boxer seies or/and rf2.

saludos!! (regards!)

20. David Marques

David Marques Ace Motorsport

Actualmente estoy corriendo en DTM en rFactor 2, y por falta de tiempo no corro en AMS:(, proximamente dara incio un campeonato en rFactor 1 con el mod de AUDI LE Sports en el que tambien estare participando, te espero para que te unas a nosotros y me ayudes en el TS, jajajajajajajaja:D

I am currently running in DTM in rFactor 2, and due to lack of time I do not run in AMS:(, soon will start a championship in rFactor 1 with the AUDI LE Sports mod in which I will also be participating, I hope you join us and Help me on TS, jajajajaja:D

• Like Like x 1