rFactor 2 Nissan 370Z GT4 Euroseries Series Info

Discussion in 'Nissan 370Z Euroseries Closed' started by Ken Jagger, Feb 23, 2023.

1. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

Last edited: Mar 19, 2023
  2. Neil Wood

Neil Wood Pro Driver Donator

17 runners in round 1.... i hope this doesn't go the way of the Porsches and we will be in single figures by round 6!!

3. Flaviu Bozga

Flaviu Bozga Pro Driver Donator

Well, two races it is enough. I don't want to spent almost a week driving alone on track first then with AI, preparing for the race and after 3-4 laps (in a 45 minute race) pushed in the grass.
    For this I have public servers.
    I'm out. Have fun.

4. Neil Wood

Dr Pepper motorsports is listed as having 4 drivers?! It's just me and Ben!

5. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

Two events have been run with two drivers in each event = 4 drivers.

6. Neil Wood

Ah!

7. Neil Wood

I'm experimenting with my broadcast overlays and getting people's cars and teams showing correctly. The downside to this is how those with custom skins enter a server. If drivers use the "create new driver" method that makes a new paint scheme with RCD file, I can't replace those details. But if you use the create folder, and drop custom mas/dds in the respective car folder in your "rFactor 2\UserData\player\Settings\Nissan_370z_2012\<car folder>" then it does work.

Just a polite request, not asking those with custom paintjobs to do it if they don't want to. Just makes it look better when I show standings everyone will have the right team name.