Assetto Corsa Porsche 718 Spyder RS Classic Tour

Discussion in 'Porsche 718 Spyder RS Classic Tour Closed' started by Ken Jagger, Jun 30, 2019.

1. Andrew Williams

Andrew Williams Pro Driver

Set it to the max of 1000mb on a medium quality, and it will usually record a 90 minute race (obviously depending on the size of the grid).

• Informative Informative x 2
  2. Tiaan Swart

Tiaan Swart Pro Driver

Good day. I would like to know if there is anywhere else I can try and download the track for Round 6 from. I have tried downloading it from the site but gets to about 200MB done and then it fails. I tried different internet connections but still doing the same thing. If someone can help I would appreciate it as Karl Steeg is also experiencing the same issue.

3. Maxime Tendil

Maxime Tendil Pro Driver

That's weird, I got it a couple days ago..

4. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

5. Karl Steeg

Karl Steeg Pro Driver

6. Maxime Tendil

Maxime Tendil Pro Driver

Hello, I didn't find that information : which Rouen version exactly plz ? :)

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. Ken Jagger

The car mod and track for any race we run are shown on the event tab. Just click on the highlighted link to get them.
    Mod-track used.jpg

8. Maxime Tendil

Maxime Tendil Pro Driver

Yes Ken, I'm getting familiar with the site now, but which layout from Rouen ? There are 4. I guess it could be the short one but..

9. Tiaan Swart

Tiaan Swart Pro Driver

Good day. I would also like to know which layout. there is 4 in the mod and it doesn't specify which one of the 4 we running on?

Attached Files:

10. Ken Jagger

Ah OK I see what you mean now, my mistake. We will be using the rouen-les-essarts-2016-rtb-long4.2 version.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Maxime Tendil

Maxime Tendil Pro Driver

I just see that the timing for the today's race is 19h GMT, so that we'll start our race roughtly the same timing of the F1 Austin GP.. :confused: Are only frog eaters like me in GMT +1 ?

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Fabrizio Ferrante

Fabrizio Ferrante Pro Driver

I have your same time, Paris-Rome Time.

13. Karl Steeg

Karl Steeg Pro Driver

And i Am GMT+2

14. Maxime Tendil

Maxime Tendil Pro Driver

I experienced a savage PC reboot at about mid-race at Rouen.. :/ I hope it didn't lead to any problems to anybody. A shame as we had some very nice racing with Jos and Fabrizio. I was doing pretty bad, so that I'm not sure I could hold Fab behind, still a podium was conceivable as long as Tim had crashed into a barrier at T3, and probably his car was damaged..

About the reboot, it seems it could be a damn screenshot app that caused it. Because I have the shareware version. Ok. Let's uninstll it asap !! :D

By the way, I would be interested in a server replay upload if possible. :)

Last edited: Nov 3, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
  15. Fabrizio Ferrante

Bad luck, Maxime.

16. Ken Jagger

Very well done to Tim on taking his 4th win in this series, making him the Championship winner. :) Congratulations on also making it a clean sweep by winning the Team Championship along with Fabrizio for Hiki Waza. Well done guys!

• Sportsmanship Sportsmanship x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Tim Muttram

Tim Muttram Pro Driver

Thanks Ken, and thanks to you for running this series and everyone who turned up and made it fun to compete.
    I'd not really driven the 718 prior to this and now realise just how much I was missing out!

What next? Old school RSR's? :cool:

• Winner Winner x 2
  18. Fabrizio Ferrante

Thank you, guys. I liked a lot this series, with a nice car and good tracks.

• Like Like x 2
  19. Henri Miettinen

Henri Miettinen Pro Driver

Grats Tim! :) shame that I couldn't participate in all the races

20. Jos Ogos

Jos Ogos Pro Driver

Sorry to hear about the reboot Maxime. Thanks for letting me know about this site. It looks a perfect match for our interest in good, respectful, classic racing interest. I had great fun on my first race although some mixed feelings with my failings under pressure from Tim and silly error 3 laps to the end that handed @Fabrizio Ferrante P2 in a tray. But it was at the end a fairer result I guess. Hope to see you around in future races and thanks for inviting me to race.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1