RaceRoom Portimao Lada Sport Special Test Event - Dec 4th - 19:00gmt

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by Doug Dezan, Nov 22, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Balazs Flossmann

Balazs Flossmann Pro Driver Donator

Ouch... I totally forgot this event!
    Apologize guys! :(

2. Doug Dezan

Doug Dezan Pro Driver

Thanks Guys for coming out to test race our result system, Now the work begins to figure out the bugs. We may have another test race, we will let you know soon.

Thanks again
    Doug :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

Whoops! Actually we don't have a server replay and I didn't save mine, so if you can upload the full replay file somewhere Jos that would be much appreciated

4. Doug Dezan

Doug Dezan Pro Driver

It is Okay Balazs, there is more racing to come. ;)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Jos Ogos

Jos Ogos Pro Driver

• Like Like x 1
  6. Doug Dezan

Doug Dezan Pro Driver

I see on Sim Race results you finished 3rd. :)

7. Jos Ogos

Jos Ogos Pro Driver

Shame @Ken Jagger ran out of fuel. Not sure how btw. He really deserved 2nd after the battle with @Csaba Lako.
    Well, this is racing I guess.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Ken Jagger

A quick fuel check in practice suggested 12 laps for the race at 1.90/1.91 litres/lap, so the default setup of 25L seemed enough. But the race went to 13 laps and after running out my fuel reading showed 1.94L/L which I never looked at during the race.

9. Doug Dezan

Doug Dezan Pro Driver

RaceRoom may have it set up with GT Racing Rules, one lap after time runs out.

10. Jos Ogos

Jos Ogos Pro Driver

I leave here the video of the race. These cars are not really my cup of tea. The fwd is not of my liking and I doubt I'd be joining a series on it. But it was good to do the test and I enjoyed my fight with @Flaviu Bozga for P4 and was surprised with the final result. I'd love to see a series on RaceRoom with the Porsche 911 Carrera Cup (964). That's a wonderful car.

• Like Like x 3
  11. Doug Dezan

Doug Dezan Pro Driver

There have been many Porsche racing series over the past few months here at SRO and still other Porsche series coming up that I decided to created a GT3 series coming next month.
    https://simracingonline.co.uk/forums/gt-world-challenge-europe.524/

Nice driving.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Ken Jagger

I'm generally not a fan of FWD either, although I've had some great races in the past with the rF2 Renault Clios and do enjoy those specifically. You do need to adopt a different driving style with them and no amount of setup changes can avoid that.
    They do have a place here at SRO with Mid/Rear drive cars and some guys actually prefer FWD believe it or not. o_O

• Like Like x 1
  13. Ken Jagger

The test race results have now been processed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.