Registration Open for F2 1978 Championship

Discussion in 'F2 1978 Championship S1 Closed' started by Sim Racing Online, Aug 23, 2017.

1. Sim Racing Online

Sim Racing Online Administrator Staff Member Donator

2. Luis Almeida

Luis Almeida Atlantic Team Manager

May I join this championship?

3. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

Hi Luis :)
    Of course you can join this series, glad to have you with us once again.

To join any SRO series just click on the "Championships" tab button at the top of the SRO site page, select the Series you want to join from the "Series Listing" section and then click on the Register button, which will enter you in every race in the series.

The F2 1978 series page is here:
    https://www.simracingonline.co.uk/racing/seriesinfo/22

4. Luis Almeida

Luis Almeida Atlantic Team Manager

I may be absent in the opener, my new graphics card just arrived and only next monday they will be able to install it, depending on the time I get it ready. So there's the possibility of missing a race but it will allow me to be present in many more (rF2 and AC) ;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. Bruno Chacon

Bruno Chacon Pro Driver

I don't promisse but i will try participate today.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Ken Jagger

Bruno don't forget to enter the series before you race, otherwise you will be DQ. See the link above to join.

7. Logan Johnson

Logan Johnson Pro Driver

Hi everyone. So i am new here, but never the less i'd like to join the league if there are still places available.

8. Ken Jagger

Hi Logan and welcome to SRO :)
    This series is still open for new entries so just click on the registration link in the first post above and then on the Register button which will then add you to all the remaining races still to run.