Registration Open for Seat Leon World Tour

Discussion in 'Seat Leon World Tour Closed' started by Sim Racing Online, Oct 6, 2017.

1. Roy Cop

Roy Cop Pro Driver

I just got word from Shaun, the creator of this mod, that his next project is a TCR version of the Seat Leon. He's in contact with Carl Swift supported by Owen Fabrication and Area who will be driving this car in the TCR Series in the UK in 2018. He did the same with the Ginetta, and look how that turned out. This is going to be great! There is however no timing on this, but there is a future for FWD cars in Assetto Corsa :D

• Like Like x 2
  2. Norman Bruce

Norman Bruce Pro Driver

Since there are limited skins in this mod, will we be using a skin pack. There is one for this mod at RD with over 30 skins ( 101 Mb download )

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Nigel Middleton

Nigel Middleton Administrator Staff Member Donator

No external links allowed to any sim site, pm one of the admins with a link,Thanks

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Larry Thomas

Larry Thomas Pro Driver Donator

What the heck. I'll (try) to give this a go. Never raced a FWD before. Anyone got any tips for setting up a FWD?

• Like Like x 2
  5. Roy Cop

Roy Cop Pro Driver

I've got a personal skin. Its just an existing one with my name on the window.

And @ Larry Thomas, That's the spirit!

• Like Like x 2
  6. Norman Bruce

Norman Bruce Pro Driver

Looking at the lap times I think you've got the hang of the FWD:D

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Larry Thomas

Larry Thomas Pro Driver Donator

Maybe that is why I am so hopeless with RWD; I drive them like a FWD. Anyone got any tips on setting up a RWD?:rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Roy Cop

Roy Cop Pro Driver

I did a race simulation online yesterday. I'm realy looking forward to this series. I'm expecting some close racing :cool:

• Like Like x 1
  9. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

FWD and I don't normally get along :rolleyes: so I think Ricardo is your man. He's always open to sending his setups to anybody, so PM him for assistance.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Rob Milliken

Rob Milliken Administrator Staff Member Donator

2 Days to go !
    Im fresh back from vacation & have 0 practice !!:eek:
    But these cars are so fun !! looking forward to some fwd racing !! :D

• Like Like x 2
  11. Rob Milliken

The skin pack can be found here ! SRO AC DOWNLOADS .. or simply visit sro's download section .
    That said we need to deside if we will use them ! we only have 2 days for everyone to dl them and then I need to assign players to skins in the server files so please everyone let me know asap !!

Thx :D

12. Roy Cop

Roy Cop Pro Driver

Why do we need them? There's about 11 persons who want to take part. Ample skins in the standard mod

13. Rob Milliken

Yes i agree , just putting it out there! Btw if you want to use your skin you need to send it to me & post it up for everyone else :)

14. Norman Bruce

Norman Bruce Pro Driver

There are only 4 skins in the mod?

15. Nick Phillips

Nick Phillips Pro Driver

Plenty of good skins in the skin pack link above here Norman posted by Rob.

16. Roy Cop

Roy Cop Pro Driver

I've got about 20 in the mod.

17. Rob Milliken

Right now the server only has the default skins +1 custom and its 12+hrs to green flag so it's to late for round 1 , if any of you want one of the skins from the skin pack let me know what skin and I can set it up for the next race in 2 weeks !

18. Roy Cop

Roy Cop Pro Driver

For tonights race i'll use a default skin. I'll try make a new one in time for the next race. The one I have now is just a standers skin with my own name on the window. Not really contant with that.

19. Flaviu Bozga

Flaviu Bozga Pro Driver Donator

I also get only 4 skins in the standard mod. Will be racing with this 4? Or I can found somewhere those 20, Roy have in his standard mod?
    Will be nice all of us have same skins :) I don't want to be skinless :D

20. Roy Cop

Roy Cop Pro Driver