rFactor 2 Renault Megane Trophy 2021 Series info

Discussion in 'Renault Megane Trophy 2021 Closed' started by Ken Jagger, Sep 28, 2021.

1. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

Last edited: Nov 12, 2021
  2. Caitlin Penny

Caitlin Penny Pro Driver Media Group

Hi there! I'm looking forward to this one! I have a lot of history with this car.
    Just out of interest, are we using the sprint or enduro package?

3. Mark Hightree

Mark Hightree Administrator Staff Member Donator

We used the endurance package last series. I assume it will be the same. Speaking of last series. I remember losing the championship to @Chris Belfield in the final round. I shall get my revenge :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. @Mark Hightree ha! I was just lucky Mark, after a shocking first couple of races, but I’m more than happy to race with you again!;)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Ken Jagger

We will be using the Endurance Tuning Package which must be selected in the car menu before joining the server.

6. Johnny Gutierrez

Johnny Gutierrez Pro Driver

Also called Endurance kit?

7. Ken Jagger

Correct Johnny :)

8. Hi folks, unfortunately, due to some recent sight issues I’ve developed I’m going to have to withdraw from the series for the time being. If things improve in time I’ll re-register for any remaining races.

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. Ken Jagger

Very sorry to hear that Chris and I hope that it is only a temporary issue for you.

10. Thanks Ken, the signs are that it should be temporary, but the next few weeks will determine this. Shame really, was enjoying racing with everyone in this series.:(

• Like Like x 1
  11. Ken Jagger

Nikola Simic has been unregistered from the series due to non-attendance/not unregistering/not notifying of event absence for the first two races

12. Ken Jagger

Bruno Belny has been unregistered from the series due to non-attendance/not unregistering/not notifying of event absence for the first three races.

13. Ken Jagger

The following members have been unregistered from the series for missing the last two races without notification or unregistering as required by SRO Rules. If you want to run in the remaining races you must re-register.

Tony Raharidzery
    Hillion Patrick
    Raymond Rieux