rFactor 1 General Discussion

Discussion in 'rFactor 1 General Discussion' started by Sim Racing Online, May 31, 2015.

1. Sim Racing Online

Sim Racing Online Administrator Staff Member Donator

This forum is for any topics relating rfactor1 this will stop the events threads from getting to clustered.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2016
  2. Nigel Middleton

Nigel Middleton Administrator Staff Member Donator

I have set up a server running F1 67 track Watkins Glen 67

3. Nigel Middleton

Server has been changed to the Radical SR8
    Track Phillip Island
    Mod can be found HERE
    Track can be found HERE

Servername: www.simracingonline.co.uk
    Server Password HERE

Server will run for a week so get on there and try this fantastic mod.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Nigel Middleton

If anyone is interested perhaps we could run a 1 off race with the radicals at Phillip Island.
    Post what you think of the idea because it is a good mod and you will have a lot of fun on track.
    I have done some laps so check the timing.

5. Nigel Middleton

We are almost in to October therefor if any one would like to see there favourite track or mod on the schedule for October drop me a line.These are single non points scoring events only.

If it is a mod or track we don't have on our database it will need testing first.

6. Thomas Alderton

Thomas Alderton Licensed Driver

Is it possible we could see the MMM cars around some of the tracks we were going to race come to these races maybe?

7. Nigel Middleton

The MMM mod that is what Wayne developed for league racing will have to see if he wants to run some 1 off races with it.
    Any other mods you are thinking about Thomas.
    I would like to have enough races to cover October within the next 7 days.

8. Thomas Alderton

Thomas Alderton Licensed Driver

I don't really have any other thought other than 1 make series events to help reduce the set up load and so on so it's a more turn up and race feel.

9. Nigel Middleton

OK will see what Wayne has to say about the mini's in the mean time I will put a schedule to together and leave some options for the mini's.
    If Wayne decides he wants to keep them for league racing I will fill the remaining dates.
    I am not sure at the moment what days any races will be run,there will be races Monday to Friday what days not sure and a race(s) at the weekend.

10. Sim Racing Online

Sim Racing Online Administrator Staff Member Donator

Yeah you can run the MMM minis lads ;)

• Like Like x 3
  11. John lock

John lock Administrator Staff Member Donator

I downloaded 1.255g yesterday, from ISI thinking it was an update for 1.255f, it's not it's the full game, do they think we want to pay out again when we already have the game, when it should be a free update, I'm waiting for a reply from ISI.

12. Nigel Middleton

You have been running 1.255f the g update has been out for a long time mine was updated automatically.
    Can't wait to see what ISI have to say.

13. John lock

Tried the Radical mod last night, I like it can't wait till we can have a race using them.

14. Nigel Middleton

Have a look HERE John

15. John lock

Tried the radical mod on SCE, same mod but the steering feels a bit more precise.

16. John lock

Don't think I'll be racing there, one of my least favorite tracks Nordschleife

I can never remember all the corners ( though I just managed to do a flying lap without crashing or going off):D
    By the end of the first lap my thumbs are very painful (arthritis has a lot to answer for ), so practice to learn the track is difficult.:mad:

17. Nigel Middleton

There will be an October schedule published soon there will be a couple of races with Radical's.
    Nordschleife is 1 of my favourite tracks:)

18. John lock

Yes it's a good track, I liked another version which had a half track layout through villages as well as the full track, until my hands started playing up

19. John lock

Just got to take a bit more lead out of my right foot, then should be OK for Belle isle, first time I tried it I smashed into the wall at turn seven, missed where the track went left. Could have done with a few ad banners on the wall to help. Good idea adding the clocks to race events saves any confusion

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2015
  20. John lock

I saw the iracing event ad on motors tv, the graphics don't look any better than rFactor 1

• Winner Winner x 1