rFactor 2 rFactor 2 F1 1979 Round 1 Race Reports & Screens

Discussion in 'The Honey Jar - F1 1979 Closed' started by John vd Geest, Nov 12, 2017.

1. John vd Geest

John vd Geest Administrator Staff Member Donator

Jose Casanovas did indeed blow his engine before T1 and slowed down on the apex. I can understand that no one expected him slowing to slow down there. I'm not surprised there was an incident because of it.

• Like Like x 2
  2. John vd Geest

Yeah Dino, sorry about the password thing. It was a software clitch and it's fixed now. The password was entered by Nigel Middelton, but didn't show for members. First time that happend since instalment. Weird.
    I didn't notice you being pissed by the way, except for lapping everyone but yourself :p

3. Rob Milliken

Rob Milliken Administrator Staff Member Donator

Jose was the first casualty of the race in the Renault .. T 1
    rFactor 2(rFactor2.exe) Screenshot 2017.11.12 - 14.33.24.14.jpg
    Darien Was the 2nd also in the Renault ..
    rFactor 2(rFactor2.exe) Screenshot 2017.11.12 - 14.37.54.11.jpg I believe Darien had rear damage from some earlier contact that was out of his control ..

• Like Like x 2
  4. Michał Mazurek

Michał Mazurek Pro Driver

In front of the braking zone, we were next to each other

Rules
    2.3 Appendix

It happens sometimes, Let's go further :)

• Like Like x 2
  5. Paulo Lima

Paulo Lima Pro Driver

Good race!
    Congrats on the podium!!

• Like Like x 1
  6. John vd Geest

The YouTube video will be ready next weekend, maybe sooner. I'm a bit short on time right now and making a video is a lot of work :)

• Like Like x 1
  7. Nick Phillips

Nick Phillips Pro Driver

Enjoyed the race, even if the result at the end was poor.
    Paulo, I looked again and said racing incident myself, I got up your left hand side as you were slower out of the previous corner, but I just caught the inside kerb which kicked me right and with you still there turned me round. No problem.

Apologised by PM to Barrett for wrecking his race as I crawled back to the pits, but apart from that it was good fun, look forward to the future races.

• Like Like x 2
  8. John vd Geest

Here is the video race review of Kyalami.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2