Assetto Corsa Comp Round 1 Barcelona

Discussion in 'ACC GT MC Winter Championship Closed' started by Rob Milliken, Sep 30, 2020.

1. Rob Milliken

Rob Milliken Administrator Staff Member Donator

MC R1.jpg Registration

Welcome to Round One !

First round notes: For this multiclass event Q sessions will be 20 min to allow plenty of time for clear laps for each class ! Remember to give room on out laps & don't race each other in Q . GT3's take caution when passing GT4's & GT4's please hold your lines (slower classes to hold there line when faster class is approaching)
    This also goes for the race !

Start: short form lap with UI , keep it in the green & remember all cars are in ghost mode until green (so you wont feel any contact with the player ahead if he's to slow & your in the green and need to hold possition )

Last edited: Oct 2, 2020
  2. Taner Selvi

Taner Selvi Pro Driver

Can you figure out the time speed x in the race in race highlight table? That gives a clue about tire pressue.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Rob Milliken

Rob Milliken Administrator Staff Member Donator

Race Day password set on the Champ page !
    Sorry to see Johnny pull out ? .. Anyway lets all have a good clean championship & best of luck to all !
    The last SRO ACC champ of 2020 starts NOW ! & don't forget points for fastest laps in Q and race for both classes !

4. Norman Bruce

Norman Bruce Pro Driver

Looking forward to this. I've not done much GT4 races so to do 90 minutes is a big unknown, it's a pity that there is not more GT4 drivers.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Alex Sander

Alex Sander Pro Driver

Thanks for the race guys, Ruskus congrats, top drive. First stint I thought I could challenge you, 2nd stint see you coming out of the pits I thought it might get interesting but I was just slow, not sure why, tyre pressures seemed OK but I just had no speed :/

Oh and had to stop for a splash and dash, first time I used one of those fuel calculators online...never again, using my trusty old calculator on the phone going forward.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Andrew Williams

Andrew Williams Pro Driver

Damage on lap 2 by a spinning car
    Major damage on lap 9 by a car parked in the middle of the track.

I guess 4th isn't too bad really :)

• Like Like x 1
  7. Alex Sander

Alex Sander Pro Driver

I was wondering what happened to you :( That's too bad, tonight I'll have a toast for a better Nurburgring.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Kenny Houghton

Kenny Houghton Pro Driver

Where you in a green Lamborghini?

9. Larry Thomas

Larry Thomas Pro Driver Donator

It's a pity that there is not more GT3 drivers.;)

10. Norman Bruce

Norman Bruce Pro Driver

That parked car could have been me as I got disconnected on lap 9

• Useful Useful x 1
  11. Andrew Williams

Andrew Williams Pro Driver

No I was following the Lambo. I saw the contact ahead which threw your car into the middle of the track, and I couldn't avoid it in time.

12. Kenny Houghton

To the last place Ginetta next time instead of trying to force me to give you a position you didnt even gain properly make sure to not blow your braking and enter the Shadow realm then try to cut me off while im still coming out of the corner huh chief. And then to add salt to that you went and hit me AGAIN after i had regained control. Dissapointing.

13. Kenny Houghton

Yeah i had this Ginetta driver divebombing and blow his braking at the 90 degree turn then rejoin and hit me. Then afterwords hit me again and spun me. I was trying to rejoin the track but my spotter didnt tell me that anyone was coming. And knocked that Lambo out and im assuming you were the McLaren after that. I apologize to both of you for that incident. I just disco'd since i had had enough...

14. Norman Bruce

Norman Bruce Pro Driver

I would look at the replay before you complain any more, if your not happy put in an official complaint. I at no point in that incident left the track surface.

15. Kenny Houghton

You literallly shot by me and the blue Lambo on that turn. You tried cutting me off and instead messed up both mine and your race so nice work. And i wont put in a complaint ill just remember that for next time. :)

16. Norman Bruce

Norman Bruce Pro Driver

Because you have no complaint to make ?

17. Kenny Houghton

No because thats gonna waste my time and yours. We both know what happened. Hopefully you drive better in the next race.

18. I was planning on not changing tires, but they were worn halfway through the race and I was losing 1,5s a lap, so if I waited 1 lap longer, you would have jumped me with the stops.
    I've had that before as well, that after the pit stop my pace just drops, even though nothing has changed.

19. Larry Thomas

I do not think it was you.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Larry Thomas

@Kenny Houghton As you and @Norman Bruce do not seem to agree it would most probably be best to file a complaint to clear things up.
    Also keeps the forum "clean". Just my opinion.

• Like Like x 1