Assetto Corsa Round 1 Bhudd International

Discussion in 'Mazda MX-5 Asian Cup Closed' started by Ken Jagger, Sep 26, 2021.

1. Laurent Londes

Laurent Londes Pro Driver

Ack, I was 3 liters short on fuel :mad::mad:

I checked my fuel app after qualy ended, only I was one of the last ones over the line and the session reset just while I was setting it up for 45 minutes.. I thought I had seen what I needed but came short 3L... Moreover I forgot to load joy2jey so my d-pad would work on the wheel and had to do it manually in the pits with keyboard while in VR. Lots of time lost due to the stop anyway..

Got spun by Phil in the last turn otherwise but he waited for me which was fair.

Good fight with Ken as well too bad I had to go for the splash and dash.

• Like Like x 1
    • Sportsmanship Sportsmanship x 1
  2. Never saw it, shame these things aren’t put on the opening forum post or event page so we’re ware from the beginning. Now I know, I’ll install it when the next race server goes up and see if it works. Problem was, the sim gave no indication that there was a plug-in missing, it just returned me to the server log-in page every time. Thanks for the info. Might see you next race now!

3. Karl Steeg

Karl Steeg Pro Driver

Sorry Lads
    had to exit asap.
    my screen went pink..
    i hope ill be back for the next

• Like Like x 1
  4. Phil Brown

Phil Brown Pro Driver Donator

No problem Paul I had already driven into Laurent,ken and Paul, and the wall so I wasn't having a great race:D

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. Flaviu Bozga

Flaviu Bozga Pro Driver Donator

For me, yesterday was the first time. Never, ever had this issue before. Very, very strange.
    Thank you for your advice, I will try to remember to click on the screen before getting in the car.

Thank you Alex. Yes, I have mapped buttons to my wheel and to Logitech shifter, and it is OK. But the ESC key is the main problem (in practice when you want to go to garage and make some adjustments, you can't). In qualy was OK. I just wait in the car for server to change session and then I was teleported to garage, loaded race setup and go. No key press needed.

6. James Bird

James Bird Pro Driver

Great racing guys, didn't have a lot of practice so went on someone else's fuel calc and ran out at the end, only noticed it was nearly gone after I went past the pit. Tried to coast but had no chance .yet another bloody fuel crisis o_O.:p

Last edited: Oct 1, 2021
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. Alex Bonner

Alex Bonner Pro Driver Donator

I had the exact same problem in Thursday's race. I couldn't believe it was happening to me too after seeing your post. I left server and re-joined and the problem went away.

Haven't had this problem in over 5 years, maybe more.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Alex Bonner

Alex Bonner Pro Driver Donator

Yep, that's my fault. :oops::oops::oops:

• Sportsmanship Sportsmanship x 1
  9. James Bird

James Bird Pro Driver

No-ones perfect mate.:)