Round 1 Bridgehampton

Discussion in 'The DNF Series – Mclaren M23 Closed' started by John vd Geest, Feb 2, 2019.

1. Toni Talvitie

Toni Talvitie Pro Driver

No no!
    I just think its good to debrief it and go through both of our mindsets in the situation so we can avoid it in the future :)
    I could have lifted too but its hard decision to do when goal is to go fast.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Martyn McClune

Martyn McClune Pro Driver

Just watched my replay . I wasnt that slow and driving quite smooth so not entirely sure what happened to make my engine blow. Watching the replay just makes me want to get out there for more. This is a great series and the one hour race is a real test but I enjoyed irt right up to the 44th minute. It is extremely exciting to drive and I would go as far as to say I like it as much as the 1967 cars. That was my first forray into racing in rfactor2 and it definately wont be the last.
    I forgot to congratulate the guys who were on the podium last night so congrats
    Im off to sort out the next track for some practice madness lol:)

• Like Like x 4
  3. John vd Geest

John vd Geest Administrator Staff Member Donator

No-shows

Unfortunately, the following members have been removed from the series as a "no-show":

Joao botelho de sausa
    Lor Rezo
    Kahel Grahf
    Sam Skakel

I took a sceenshot of the signup list 1 hour before the race. If the above members un-registered after that, but before the race, you can let me know and I will let you back in.
    But it is a shame to lose signups like that. I'd rather have them racing.

4. Norman Bruce

Norman Bruce Pro Driver

The race was a lot better after I pitted, for some reason I had loaded a setup before the race and I was running hard slick tyres, I would not recommend these tyres.
    ( note 1 - delete all trial setups):oops:
    (note 2 - double check setup BEFORE going to grid):confused:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Johnny Gutierrez

Johnny Gutierrez Pro Driver

I had a blast! This was just fun. Congrats Toni!

• Like Like x 2
  6. Paulo Lima

Paulo Lima Pro Driver

Toni, nothing agaisnt you..
    It's just my frustration talking
    Congrats on the win

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1