Automobilista Round 1 Cadwell Park

Discussion in 'Radical SR3 Eurocup Closed' started by Ken Jagger, Nov 21, 2018.

1. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

Server is up

Last edited: Dec 13, 2018
  2. Ramon Llupart

Ramon Llupart Pro Driver Donator

Great race, tons of fun with those little lightweight cars!

After a better than expected qualifying, I started the race at full throttle just to notice even in the first lap that I forgot to increase the radiator from the quali...
    Huge error that was, because from lap 2 to 33 I was driving like my mom xD upshifting very early and always in long gears.
    I think it would have been hard to fight with Jens, so second was the best I could achieve anyway.

Hope more people will join the next one, this championship looks like true fun!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Jens Roos

Jens Roos Pro Driver

Agree on the great race, qualy was an close one. Had an improved lap, but as always when driving at your very limit, an mistake is easy. Not that it actually should affect, but I think Ken made a mistake in the left hander in the downhill part, well of track but took away that little of part of concentration, and I made an mistake as well :D

Anyway, start was very good, actually I was thinking if I jump started :confused: (but not possible without a penalty) Race went fine, 2 minor mistakes the final laps cost me a couple of seconds otherwise ok. Cross fingers for more to join, would make things even better.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

As I said after the race, this car and track as a combination were superb. You don't necessarily need anything faster to make it better.
    Jens was in a class of his own, but it looked like Ramon, Ed and I were running similar lap times in the race, so it was down to mistakes or errors to define the finishing order. OK no prizes for guessing who made the most errors! :oops:
    A great start to this new series so fingers crossed for more members to join it and enjoy what we did in this first race :)

• Like Like x 1