Round 1 Donington Park National

Discussion in 'AC TCR Championship Closed' started by Roy Cop, Aug 5, 2019.

1. James Houghton

James Houghton Pro Driver

Looking forward to watching more Pasha.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. James Houghton

I guess there was no review after all?

3. James Houghton

Elbows out at Croft then chaps - Normal Touring Car rules apply! ;)

4. James Bird

James Bird Pro Driver

Yeah looks like no reviews after all James, shame as there were multiple incidents that needed reviewing before the next round.....i myself was involved in a few, ( I made contact and also was contacted by other cars) would've liked to know the outcome in the interest of fairness as being taken out has obvious effects on the championship....but as we have heard nothing then I will assume like you, normal touring car rules apply....bring it on!o_O

Last edited: Sep 14, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Nigel Middleton

Nigel Middleton Administrator Staff Member Donator

Any problems on track with any driver you will need to follow these guide lines to submit a protest.

1.1. Procedure - Filing a protest

6. James Houghton

We usually would Nigel, but Roy had already commented back to us that he was going to review the race, so we thought there was no need. Next race is tonight but as yet there's been no report, No comment on any posts, nor to James' messages.

7. Nigel Middleton

Nigel Middleton Administrator Staff Member Donator

Ok James I did not know that leave it with me.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Roy Cop

Roy Cop Pro Driver

Guys, I've been busy with work and had to first go to Italy and then to Germany. I haul a laptop around on those "outings", but there is no AC on it so I can't watch the races on that one.
    I did review the races on my own when I got home. In the first race there were no incidents worth mentioning. The second race however... There were a plethora of incidents that could have easily been avoided, one of which was by my doing. That's why there will be a general warning send out tonight to all the people taking part.

So please read the in game messages. When you're in VR do take the time to have a look at them during free practice, after qualifying and after each race.

• Sportsmanship Sportsmanship x 1