Round 1 Goodwood

Discussion in 'Mazda MX-5 Cup UK Closed' started by Ken Jagger, Sep 6, 2018.

1. Tim Meuris

Tim Meuris Pro Driver

Qualy didn't go as well as I hoped but in the end it didn't matter. 2nd place on the grid was the best possible ranking for me. Nathan's polelap was just unbeatable! :eek: Luckily his start wasn't flawless and after the first lap I had a 2sec gap. From then on it was a game of tenths. Very slowly I could break away from him. I managed to not make any mistakes and had a very good considtent racepace resulting in my first win on SRO. Yay! Also drivers being lapped were very respectable and moved out of the way in time. Respect!

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

• Like Like x 2
  3. Hakan Aslan

Hakan Aslan Pro Driver

kevin i am sorry . u right. i watched today the replay and its absolutly my fault. i did remember it wrong how it was in my memory. so in that situatin i would like that ken change the points if possible ,give my to you and opposite. again sry kevin . and by the way a wish to ken " Ken it would be nice not so agressiv to overtake me , in 1. lap i had to go to much to the side ( infact to the green ) of the way 2 times to avoid side by side collesion with you. " good luck all for next time ;) .

• Like Like x 2
  4. Nigel Middleton

Nigel Middleton Administrator Staff Member Donator

Rules for filing a protest.
    1.1. Procedure Filing a protest

Before considering the use of a protest, take 24 hours and cool down to think about the incident more clearly and then reconsider your protest.

Protests and Complaints regarding another participant must be filed to an admin no later than 48 hours after race completion. Any filings outside the allotted window or protests lacking any information will not be reviewed. If your protest is declined due to invalid or improper filing of a protest or missing or improper information, you may not be able to resubmit the protest.

A protest must have only the following information;
    Name of event in question
    Participant or incident in question
    Exact time-stamp of incident
    Cite exact policy violated

DO NOT include your own opinion or play-by-play of the incident. If we need this information will ask you for it to be sent to us via PM.
    The above information must be passed on to the Sim Racing online Staff Official via the Sim Racing Online PM message centre. Protests are reviewed at the completion of the 48 hour wait period. All Steward Decisions are final.

Excessive unsubstantiated protests or complaints will be grounds for penalty/discipline.

Penalties are issued only if there is clear and obvious malicious intent in a person's actions, or repeated misjudgement. Accidental contact is part of auto-racing and is not considered malicious. Filing a protest does not guarantee it will be resolved with a penalty. Many protests are found in favour of the other party or a non-penalty form of resolution.

Below you can see the standard penalties for each rule violation. This does not guarantee any penalty, nor does it restrict Sim Racing Online from using any other penalty.

· Blocking = Warning and or Re-position of final placing.

· Blue Flags = Warning or repeat intent will be a Disqualification from that round.

· Counter-Course Driving = Indefinite ban from Sim Racing Online.

· Off-Course Excursion = If the driver has gained time and or a place will be given a time penalty to be added to their race time or in the form of a stop-n-go penalty in the next event.

· Participant Conduct = Warning, Re-position, Drive-through, Stop-n-Go, Time Penalty, Lap(s) Penalty, Disqualification, 2 Week Suspension, 30 Day Suspension, Indefinite ban.

· Punting = Drive-through, Stop-n-Go, Time Penalty, Lap(s) Penalty, Disqualification.

· Text Chat in race or Qualifying = Drive-through, Disqualification.

· Use Of The ESC Key In The Race Or Qualifying = Stop-n-Go, Disqualification.

5. Kevin Elmes

Kevin Elmes Pro Driver

thanks man i appreciate it and if i ever cause you to have a spin in a accident like ours or not giving room where i should ect know that i am okay with having it looked at and accepting a penalty its all just apart of racing and not personal and i look forward to the next race :)

6. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

There were no official protests logged so the Race Results remain as published.

7. Kevin Elmes

Kevin Elmes Pro Driver

yeah i cant be arsed with it i brought it up the guy excepted his fault in it thats good enough for me i am not an admin and i am not going to do a lenthly form thats not me