Round 1 Hockenheim

Discussion in 'Deutsche Tourenwagen Masters Closed' started by Ken Jagger, Feb 26, 2018.

1. Sergio Casanovas

Sergio Casanovas Pro Driver Donator

this steam thing is crossing circuits and mods

2. Nigel Middleton

Nigel Middleton Administrator Staff Member Donator

If you have v2.0 and 2.03 it should only pick the version the server has not try and load both.

You might have to take out v2.03 just uninstall

3. Nigel Middleton

I have just re-downloaded from URD and it is v2.0 so where are you getting v2.03 from.

4. Jose Casanovas

Jose Casanovas Pro Driver

2.03 is from URL DTM league

5. Nigel Middleton

That sounds to me not an official URD update.

6. Jose Casanovas

Jose Casanovas Pro Driver

its in steam
    workshop URL DTM

7. Nigel Middleton

That is a league that has re-packed the URD mod with there permission, We are using the mod direct from URD.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2018
  8. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

You MUST ALWAYS use the download links at SRO AND the OFFICIAL versions of the software from the developers.
    Our race pages link to URD for the mod and SRO for the track, not to STEAM for ANY downloads.

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. John lock

John lock Administrator Staff Member Donator

anyone using the SimHub program for many games inc RF2, I can't get the wedges to show when in RF2

Last edited: Mar 2, 2018
  10. Ken Hunter

Ken Hunter Pro Driver

Hi Nigel. I have exactly the same problem but i downloaded from the link given in SRO? I have just checked and it is the 2.0 version.
    Could you please advise as to what to do next?

Take Care

11. John lock

Hi Ken saw you having probs getting on the server, make sure you don't have any other versions of the mod installed

12. Ken Hunter

Ken Hunter Pro Driver

Hi John, thanks for the response...:)
    Just so i am downloading the correct version, when i open the link provided, i get 4 different dl options to purchase. i have so far purchased two....the one with five mods and then the one with three. they all are ver 2.0 but i'm not sure if i have the correct one...:confused: Please advise!

I have removed all the versions and installed the one with three different mods but i still get booted?

13. John lock

download page top right is the one you want, hover pointer over pic it will show T5 2012/2013 3.40 euro

14. Nigel Middleton

All drivers please read the Event Notes if you have not done so already.

15. Lorence Calpatura

Lorence Calpatura Pro Driver

the game crash and the pc become unresponsive while practicing on the server. when I started again it wont start saying there's an error regarding the [JSON] file. I deleted the .JSON files under player folder, then when I started the game it says "rfactor 2 has stopped working". I tried reinstalling video driver, check integrity of game files under steam, still not working. I'll try to reinstall.

16. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

I hope you get it sorted in time for the race Lorence

17. Lorence Calpatura

its working now. i just deleted the player folder and all plugins.:)

• Like Like x 1
  18. Nigel Middleton

That was an eventful start to the race, started at the back with Ed, with a few spinning cars at the start of the race made a couple of places up.
    Started braking car run in to the back of me that was ok only lost the places i had just gained plenty of time to get up the grid again.

Incident no 2 couple of cars spun 1 hit the barrier was in the middle of the track should of stayed there but car moved forward just as i was going past race over lost bonnet and offside front wheel.

19. Lorence Calpatura

I used the option tires on the race, without testing, turn out to be a bad idea. I was passed instantly on the start cant keep up with the top 2 guys, unfortunately i spun the car and drop to 10th. Halfway I change to soft tires and i was lapping quicker than my quali time but it was too late, im almost a lap down the leader. It should be better next time.

20. Lorence Calpatura

theres huge delta between the two compounds. 4-5 seconds base on my laptimes