Round 1 Imola

Discussion in 'Historic F1 Closed' started by Ken Jagger, Aug 27, 2018.

1. Caitlin Penny

Caitlin Penny Pro Driver Media Group

I would certainly do that if I had a shifter or a clutch pedal. I hope I don't get an unfair advantage from this. Sorry.

2. Konstantin Bach

Konstantin Bach Pro Driver

Yes, everything went to paddle, if the lever with the clutch went, so would cardedballet at the track was ...

3. Mark Hightree

Mark Hightree Administrator Staff Member Donator

No man, it's cool. Nothing unfair about it. I was just suggesting that if you want a more realistic challenge then turn off driving aids. :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Caitlin Penny

Caitlin Penny Pro Driver Media Group

I turned off all in-game driving aids, if that counts.

5. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

Don't fret Joshua, as Mark said he was just making a suggestion and not pointing any fingers :) We turn off the driving aids on the server anyway, so irrespective of what it says in your game menu, the only thing we allow and that is active is Auto-Clutch.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Konstantin Bach

A "debriefing" stage 1 will be?

7. Ken Jagger

Sorry but I don't understand your question Konstantin?

8. Konstantin Bach

Ken, I'm talking about a review of the race.

9. Ken Jagger

Do you mean a replay or a review of the race by Race Admin with regard to a possible protest?

10. Konstantin Bach

Race review

11. Ken Jagger

Unless there is an issue raised by a member about an incident during the race i.e. a Protest, we do not normally review every race. However we do review races at random if felt necessary.
    We have received any protests, within the allowable time, regarding the race at Imola, so no review is necessary.

12. Konstantin Bach

I do not want anyone to file a protest, just wondering, do a review or not.
    :)

13. Ken Jagger

Why don't you do one :)

14. Konstantin Bach

Firstly; I do not have a replay of the race, in the second; I'm not so good to know the rules in the third; no judging experience, well, in the fourth; I'm a new man, and you think my vision of the situation will not be authoritative.;)

15. Ken Jagger

So it sounds like your "review" is about checking whether every driver in the race complied with all SRO rules and expectations? Is that interpretation correct? If that's what you mean, we do not do that as we expect all SRO members to abide by our Rules & Regulations without somebody looking over their shoulder all the time and being checked for breaking those rules.
    If somebody in the race spots somebody doing something outside those rules, we will always be told about you can be sure :)

• Like Like x 1