Project Cars 2 Round 1 Imola

Discussion in 'BMW M1 Trophy Closed' started by Ken Jagger, Apr 5, 2023.

1. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

SERVER IS UP

2. Jose Branco

Jose Branco Pro Driver Donator

I can't join today. my bike broke down on the way home. :(

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Scott Ring

Scott Ring Pro Driver

Sorry to all involved, I squeezed Ken too late, thought for sure you were gonna lift,
    didnt look like enough room before I drifted right. I need to give more room in this sim. (or now that I'm an OLD fart)
    Brian, we finally had some decent racing between us but those 2 or 3 laggy laps were scary!

Last edited: Apr 18, 2023
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. Paul Upham

Paul Upham Pro Driver

Was having a great race until I had to go straight through the chicane. After that it all went sideways as the tyres were dirty. Like driving on ice. Then hit the wall and had to limp back to the pits for repairs. Grats to the winners but I am not sure if they are in the same car as us. No chance to be competitive up front, that's for sure. Still a lot of fun. Thanks to all for putting up with my offs and returns.

see you at the next one.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Roman Granatovich

Roman Granatovich Pro Driver

I haven't driven with you for a long time, I forgot that I need to enter the name of the surname, next time I will correct myself. A very difficult race, a very uncomfortable car for me, will be difficult. Perhaps I will invite a friend, if you do not mind, he is a strong racer, there will be more struggle to win

• Like Like x 1
  6. Gerhard Hofmann

Gerhard Hofmann Pro Driver Donator

Please add more friends, this Group deserves a larger grid. Grats Roman.

• Like Like x 3
  7. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

Helmut Fischmeister has been Disqualified from this race for multiple infringements of SRO Rules 2.7, 2.8, 2.9 & 3.1