Assetto Corsa Comp Round 1 Kyalami

Discussion in '2021 GT4 Challenge Closed' started by Rob Milliken, Jul 12, 2021.

1. Rob Milliken

Rob Milliken Administrator Staff Member Donator

Last edited: Jul 20, 2021
  2. Toni Talvitie

Toni Talvitie Pro Driver

Computer crashed at start..happens alot when done alt tabbling lots. Have a clue its AMD or radeon related but this comp has to do some years still so should just remember to reboot few minutes before Q.
    Had to check from internets pressures and how many clicks per degree etc shit and setup hints as im noob what comes to acc setups.
    But pole under a second so not that bad and have a good one!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Rob Milliken

Rob Milliken Administrator Staff Member Donator

Sry to hear Toni, You were quick today! PC’s can be like a woman sometimes lol never understand exactly how it works half the time loo

4. Simon Gymer

Simon Gymer Pro Driver

Real shame about your crash. I really was looking forward to trying (probably in vein) to keep up with you. Think you would have had an easy second actually.

I really regret moving to an AMD actually. I had Intel for soooo long and never had any problems (even overclocked for 10 years), but move to an AMD 5900X and crashes in desktop often, although wierdly never when playing 3D games. It's been a lot more stable since the last motherboard BIOS update actually, so maybe check to see if there is any new BIOS for your motherboard?

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. Mark Ekins

Mark Ekins Pro Driver

Seems the GT4's dont like to show there brakes are overheating as much as the GT3's. Though the whole race my ability to stop was pretty variable, despite the brake temps not reflecting this, only occasionally would i just see the fronts turn a bit orange just as i come to a stop in the run-off! I did as standard drop the brake ducts down a step but then another one because i wasnt seeing any high brake temps! I'll learn for next time.

I do struggle with these cars, they all feel slow, wallowy and using roadgoing gearboxes so changing down feels slow.

• Like Like x 1