Project Cars 2 Round 1 Mugello GP

Discussion in 'Ferrari F355 Challenge Closed' started by Ken Jagger, Oct 6, 2023.

1. Edward Jones

Edward Jones Pro Driver Donator

Not working for me. Not getting in at all. Using default pw.

2. Julian Smith

Julian Smith Pro Driver

Just tried to log in to the server this morning quickly, default password , and it wouldn't let me in , disconnected from session. so seems the same problem.

3. Gerhard Hofmann

Gerhard Hofmann Pro Driver Donator

4. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

OK thanks for testing guys, I'm still working the case.

5. Ken Jagger

Latest news - A setting on the server has been changed and I was able to connect and sit on the server without doing any laps for 20 mins and did not get disconnx. I then left and re-joined without problems.

Could a couple of you try the same, run some laps if you want to, and report back?

Thanks

6. Julian Smith

Julian Smith Pro Driver

I joined the server no problems, sat in pits for 30mins, ran 7 laps and no issues my end.:)

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. Edward Jones

Edward Jones Pro Driver Donator

Works good for me.

8. Ken Jagger

Hopefully it's now fixed then :)

9. Ken Jagger

Looking into rescheduling this first round of the series, following the issues we had, there are some slots available on Thursdays in November & December. How would that day suit you all for a rescheduled date? or should be just run a 5 round series?

10. Gerhard Hofmann

Thursday would be ok for me

11. Ken Jagger

SERVER IS UP FOR THIS RESCHEDULED RACE
    EDIT SERVER OFFLINE UNTIL AFTER THE WRX FUN RUN ON SATURDAY

Last edited: Dec 20, 2023
  12. Ken Jagger

SERVER IS UP

13. Björn Johansson

Björn Johansson Pro Driver

Congrats to fellow podium player and thank you admins for all the fun.
    So the master was back , sure made us all break our pb´s still didn´t help :rolleyes:
    Awesome pace Julian :cool:
    I knew that my chanse was to take the start , but Julian has a way winning driving style :cool::eek:
    not as raw as my own :confused::oops: still had to be pleased not any big misstake just to slow :mad::p

• Like Like x 5
  14. Julian Smith

Julian Smith Pro Driver

Unfortunately due to unforeseen circumstances in life I've not been able to enjoy my hobby , so to get back in the rig for a race was very enjoyable:)
    It was so close between practice ,quali, race, with Bjorn, Gerhard , I knew it would be a tough one.
    Bjorn got an absolute flyer on the start and took the lead and then drove brilliantly to hold P1, defending and race craft, To get past was very difficult, I tried all ways but we were so closely matched, awesome driving.
    Great fun , Thanks to all and I hope you all have a awesome 2024:)

• Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  15. Björn Johansson

Björn Johansson Pro Driver

Oh I forgot to give my Congrats to Ed for the total victory

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Gerhard Hofmann

Grats to Ed for winning the championship, wish i would have your consistancy mate!!!
    Also big congratulation to our podium aliens Julian and Björn, your pace was impressive.
    Man of the race was IMO Christian Daugier. From P6 he did a great show overtaking Ken, Flaviu
    and me, to gain the last podium place.
    I enjoyed this race a lot, i had to push very hard and tried my best with a car, which wasnt setup well for
    me, i had issues with break lockups and wasnt aible to pull the car from the corner exit as i should.
    My race: Quali was great, fast time just a little behind Julian and Björn. After a few laps both were
    pulling away, but i was not boring at all. I was loosing grip after lap 6 and Flaviu was flying, puhing like crazy.
    I was hard struggeling to keep him behind, but suddenly he also lost his grip and lost ground soon. Next
    candidate was Christian, he seemingly had a perfeft setup and was driving a very clearly and safe line. I tried to
    defend for approx. 10 laps but he got me 0,001 sec before the line!!!!! must have been 1 millimeter :eek:. He had a great
    last corner exit and ame out from my slipstream to pass. I could have change the line to block, but this is not the way to enjoy a podium,
    so well deserved Christian.
    I was a little disappointed to loose P3, but thinking it over i must say, what can be wrong to end a race in front of Ken, Scott, Flaviu
    and the other fast drivers.
    Please lets stay together and join the next series with the F1 63 in a HAPPY NEW YEAR!
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 29, 2023
    • Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. Flaviu Bozga

Flaviu Bozga Pro Driver Donator

Congratulation Ed for the Championship.
    This last race was great. Thank you Gerhard for your nice words. Also for me, the finishing place isn't so important as the race itself when I have so good battles with you guys. Thank you very much to all of you and HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!!

• Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Sportsmanship Sportsmanship x 1
  18. Ken Jagger

I also had the same which was mystifying as I didn't have any in practice and didn't change the setup o_O:confused:
    I was trying to bide my time behind you both and take advantage later in the race, but with Christian pushing me very hard it only took one mistake to let him through and he could then use his better pace to close up on you. But surprisingly I was able to catch up to the pack but didn't have anything left to use and challenge. Three of us across the line within 3-4/10ths sec was pretty good to see though :cool:
    He has an uncanny knack of pre-empting the green light and not getting a penalty o_O:D

• Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. Christian Dauger

Christian Dauger Pro Driver

Thanks Gerhard for the compliments, I was a bit surprised to finish in such a good place, I didn't think I'd be able to pass you on the line! :)
    I certainly couldn't have resisted the pressure like you did.
    I guess I managed to find a not too bad configuration, but I was still a long way off Julian and Björn's times...
    It's true that the driving seemed pretty easy to me, I saw that Ken wasn't getting back up after I'd passed him, and I was getting back up quite a bit towards Flaviu and Gerhard, so for once I was the hunter... :cool:
    It's time to draw up the 2024 race programme
    I hope that F1 63 will give us as much pleasure

Happy New Year to you all and see you very soon

Last edited: Dec 29, 2023
    • Like Like x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 1