rFactor 1 Round 1 Sandown Park

Discussion in 'Trans Tasman F5000 Closed' started by Ken Jagger, Jun 18, 2020.

1. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

Server is up

• Like Like x 1
  2. Doug Dezan

Doug Dezan Pro Driver

25th lap I was closing in knocking on the back door
    I had some bad luck on the first lap as someone spun off and rolled back on backwards. Thinking he will stay there I go right around the car and he decided to go forward. We didn't have a big crash, just clipped my front left tire enough to jolt me off line into the sand of hell. Well it took me a lap to get out and I decided to goto pits to change tires, I knew I would not make it to the finish with them. Now I am 2 laps behind the backdoor.

By the 25th lap I was closing in the back door and managed to battle a few laps with him and then had a good run after I passed him I was hammer down. Next target was 8th place and did get it. The car was a rocket now and was gaining on 2 others in front of me but time ran out..

I have to remember to change the game tag next time on the video.. Enjoy the clip

Video of Hot Lap copied to YouTube from DriveTribe
    https://drivetribe.com/p/rfactor-1-...DuOXSU6pctioKDbkhA?iid=DGMVqqryQrmx1zfhFen0dA

Last edited: Jun 24, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

A good opening 1st race to the series I thought and a 100% entry turnout, so thanks to everyone for racing :).

• Like Like x 3