rFactor 2 Round 1 Sebring

Discussion in 'GTD Sportscar USA Closed' started by Ken Jagger, Mar 23, 2020.

1. Gerhard Hofmann

Gerhard Hofmann Pro Driver Donator

Full grid on that track with these monster of a car. I was happy.
    To be in a crowd of drivers with sam pace made me feel: I AM STILL ALIVE!!!!

My personal race was exciting: Quali with no time because i had a drive through for speeding in the pits.
    So no timing was possible. P26. Race was very fine, i had a few good passes and nice fights.
    Thanks a lot to Ed, Aleksandr, Flaviu, Rob, Sergey and last but not least Nigel, i have been his shadow for a lot of laps!

CU all @ Road America!

• Like Like x 4
  2. Oli Bateson

Oli Bateson Pro Driver

Loved the 720S and this quality track! Had a few issues when I started praccy whereby neutral was selected under heavy breaking o_O but that seemed to go away after a few reloads of the controls. Got knocked by an unsafe rejoin in qualy so that ruined my time. Started near the back but managed to make a few places and was pretty steady midfield until I span on the inside wall at turn 1 :eek: ... had to wait to get back out as visibility was a nightmare and I ended up near the back again. Enjoyed the racing to back up to midfield and saw some pretty good driving all round me so thanks for that guys and well done finishers / podium!

• Like Like x 4
  3. Darrel Kruger

Darrel Kruger Pro Driver

Round 2 - Mid Ohio GT3!