SROTCC Round 2|15 laps x2|Croft|24-06-2017

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Online Touring Car Championship Closed' started by Sim Racing Online, Apr 25, 2017.

1. Rob Milliken

Rob Milliken Administrator Staff Member Donator

Thx Roy , Maybe Mark can post them up !

& don't get me wrong I get where your coming from ! We all want good clean racing !

At SRO the general idea is to have like minded sim drivers that show integrity and respect for the sport & his fellow drivers
    The SRO league format allows this to happen !

We do have ways to control things in AC if we need to without using AC penalty system that most of us find to not be so good ! lol using stracker & minorating .

Like i can set up an event with a minorating of A level only so only the best rated drives can join the server ..etc... and in stracker I can look up every lap of any drivers race and see invalid laps .. so we have the means to do these things !

For now we are still building so I leave the mr rating to A,B,C,N so anyone can join ..

Its all about Integrity ,Trust & Respect !:)

• Like Like x 3
  2. Gustavo Parreira

Gustavo Parreira Pro Driver

You will enjoy mate. :D

Well guys, it was a nice race...but this track/mod, It's really strange for me, especially the track ... I think it would be good to avoid some mod tracks, maybe using only the best known ones, like Donington, Le Mans, Paul Ricard, etc. Mod tracks, but known and "approved" by the most of all players. I know you were not aware of it, but now maybe it's the chance to redo.

I would like to see the replays if it is possible. (thanks in advance)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Roy Cop

Roy Cop Pro Driver

4. Ricardo Gomes

Ricardo Gomes Pro Driver

i did not know that AC had dynamic track or levels of grip changing with more people driving..
    i'm mainly trying the sim offline..
    good lap times guys
    i'll try join at donington