rFactor 2 Round 2 Automotodrom Brno

Discussion in 'G.E.A.R. Multiclass Endurance S2 - S397 Closed' started by John vd Geest, Jan 13, 2019.

1. Didier Coelo

Didier Coelo Pro Driver

also for me, 3 crash this morning.

2. Didier Coelo

Didier Coelo Pro Driver

3. Didier Coelo

Didier Coelo Pro Driver

i bug too :rolleyes:

so john, what did you decide for the qual?

Last edited: Mar 23, 2019
  4. Johnny Gutierrez

Johnny Gutierrez Pro Driver

Ohh crap. Thought this race was next week!

5. Eric Cline

Eric Cline Pro Driver

I hope someone can help. my game crashes in the showroom when trying to pick aero package or tires . it did this yesterday but I could get it to work 1 of 4 or5 times now everytime it crashes. tried it on monitor no vr but still same thing. trying to get some practice in but would help to
    know which aero is selected .thanks

6. Pablo Finotti

Pablo Finotti Pro Driver

I have unregistered for the season... my wheel is dead.
    I disassembled it completely, checked everything, but everything looks fine and works fine, all pedals and buttons are functional, but the wheel itself, has become useless.
    Probably it is the PCB, it is not the optical encoder (it usually is), since I replaced it by a brass one a couple of years ago.

Anyway, good luck to all of you and enjoy the race.

7. John vd Geest

John vd Geest Administrator Staff Member Donator

are you in the showroom before entering the server? I should be oke there. The game crashes for me aswell when I'm on the server (on track) and try to change the aero.
    Pick your aero and set tires to "unrestricted" before clicking "race".

8. John vd Geest

9. Andrew Williams

Andrew Williams Pro Driver

Does anybody know what the optimum water and oil temps are on these cars? (Porsche in particular). Carstats don't work on these because the files are encrypted.

Cheers

10. Nigel Middleton

Nigel Middleton Administrator Staff Member Donator

When qualifying is over it will let you back on in Eric

11. Eric Cline

Eric Cline Pro Driver

let me in but then game wouldn't recognize wheel or pedals. mapped ffb reset but it still did nothing. il try one more race but this game just wont run for me after last update. always a problem of some kind... had to lock oculus at 45fps which is usable but I had 90fps np before. tried every trick and setting it seems but nothing seems to help.. hope for the best next time. have a good race guys

12. Nigel Middleton

Nigel Middleton Administrator Staff Member Donator

Let's hope someone here can help you out Eric.

13. Denis Pimenov

Denis Pimenov Pro Driver

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Andrew Williams

Andrew Williams Pro Driver

Guess I need to make my car even brighter for next race so Stefano can actually see it rather than try to drive through it on the final lap of the race with nothing to gain, but dropping me a position by punting me into a spin. :mad::mad::mad:

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. John vd Geest

You can always file a protest Andrew. I had 2 LMP2's punting me into a spin, giving me damage and time lost. I'm thinking about what I will do with that. I'm a bit pissed actually.
    If they don't know how to overtake people, then they should go to a slower class. You can't just force your way through.

16. Jerry Chen

Jerry Chen Pro Driver

I know why I'm so slow now. I don't have thumping dance music playing in the background when I'm driving like Denis. :D

17. Denis Pimenov

Denis Pimenov Pro Driver

I tried to turn the music up. A few laps could not aim the mouse at the window and therefore lost the pace of 10 seconds, I think. Therefore, in what the music helps, but in what it can interfere
    Before the start, I did not manage to drive a single lap to practice. I barely had time to race. It was a surprise that I managed to be competitive in speed.

18. Henri Miettinen

Henri Miettinen Pro Driver

Did you try to config your steer left/right, throttle, brake again?
    I have these settings with GTX 1070 and Oculus.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  19. Michał Mazurek

Michał Mazurek Pro Driver

For me it was a surprise that you are approaching me so quickly, I thought that it was a lost LMP3 :confused:, I realized only after you were 1s behind me. And then it was too late:(
    Congratulations to You and, of course, to Henri for winning the class

• Like Like x 1
  20. Toni Talvitie

Toni Talvitie Pro Driver

Ok Q ok R.
    Little frustrating to race these cars since it seems its just about pace vs caring about tyres.
    Now i know why cap got larger with John then..too bad. You kept me on my toes.