Project Cars 2 Round 2 Brno

Discussion in 'X-Bow GT4 World Series Closed' started by Ken Jagger, Apr 18, 2021.

1. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

The server will be online approximately 2 hrs before Qualifying starts.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Jose Branco

Jose Branco Pro Driver Donator

I can't make it today, have a nice race

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Gerhard Hofmann

Gerhard Hofmann Pro Driver Donator

cu in Dubai Jose!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Gerhard Hofmann

Gerhard Hofmann Pro Driver Donator

Very sad race for me.
    After the start two cars crashed, i had no chance to go around and was blown in the wall.
    My Car was damaged front and back, it was no fun at all to drive this wreck. Brian had the same misery, so we started our own race, thank you mate for the fair fight.
    Great victory for Julian, Grats. Another podium for Big Björn and very good first race from Victor, welcome to Sro mate.

Looking forward to Dubai. Check Out the standings ;)

• Like Like x 3
  5. Brian Donald

Brian Donald Pro Driver

I had a great start from 3rd into 1st then I had contact with Ken which spun me into the wall.
    Suspension damaged made the car a handful and therefor I couldn't make up lost ground.
    Gerhard suffered damage also and as he said it was a race between us both and it was eventful but fair fight. ( equal wrecks lol )
    Good win for Julian.
    Championship looking tight so everything to race for.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

Yes we had side by side contact but actually it was the hit from Gerhard, which was unavoidable, which put you both into the barriers.

7. Björn Johansson

Björn Johansson Pro Driver Donator

Good morning all.
    Congrats to Julian awesome pace also congrats to Ken "who is steaming now no matter Sim" great work.
    Sorry for both Gerhard and Brian :(

Did a very bad start again:mad: "use to be me thing" :confused: took it very easy side by side with Rob in to the first corner
    I could see there was a big crash and could by a bit off luck aviod it, coming out behind Ken try to follow
    for a while but was force to let go and focus on Victor who was closing in on me all the time. Manage to hold on
    and got a surprising 3.rd place.:)

From now on it going to take some effort out off me , rest off the track I never race on :eek::eek::eek:

• Like Like x 2