Round 2 Charade 8 km - Thu Apr 2, 2020

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa GT Legends Closed' started by John vd Geest, Feb 12, 2020.

1. Lorenzo Galluzzi

Lorenzo Galluzzi Pro Driver

What a great race in Charade, it was really fun to fight with jos and his Shelby, luckily I managed to get the better of it. The only negative note is the graphic performance of my computer, in some moments it was difficult to compete.
    Congrats to the podium
    Get well soon Maxime!

Wherever you live, stay at home!!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Vasilis Doumanas

Vasilis Doumanas Pro Driver

I forgat to mention the great broadcasting by Caitlin and a big thank you to her and to John of course for hosting this great series :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. John vd Geest

John vd Geest Administrator Staff Member Donator

Very good car control Jos. And doing everything manually. Impressive. :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Jos Ogos

Jos Ogos Pro Driver

It was a great fight Lorenzo and you did get the better of it :mad:. Thre will be more battles though... :D

5. Jos Ogos

Jos Ogos Pro Driver

Thanks @John vd Geest. It's the only way I know and I enjoy driving. It could be argued that I could shave a few tens here and there if I didn't try to drive as best as I can in the classic style, but the fun would disappear... And let's not forget that those tens would not drastically change my overall position anyway.
    I hadn't raced ever in this track :)eek:) , and after 30 something laps and watching the video, I can see there are a few places where I punish myself with one of my most awfuls vices (downshifting when I don't need to!!!!!). A little bit more practice will get me in the 3:15 or, who knows, 3:14s... 3:12s are only for those called Phil :D

Last edited: Apr 5, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Vasilis Doumanas

Impressive indeed, watching Jos videos is a pure joy, i love the fact he is racing with the old fashion style :)

• Like Like x 1
  7. Christian Dauger

Christian Dauger Pro Driver

Bon courage à toi Maxime, il faut rester fort et optimiste tout comme tout le personnel soignant, exemplaire comme d'habitude...pour compenser l'incompétence notoire de ce "gouvernement "
    À bientôt sur les pistes

• Like Like x 1
  8. Vasilis Doumanas

I know that maybe it is off topic, but do we have any news about Maxime's recovering?

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Kimi Martikainen

Kimi Martikainen Pro Driver

He was racing with us @ SRUK last nite and he was quite fast, he is almost fully recovered.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Vasilis Doumanas

Great news, thank you for the info Kimi :)

11. Maxime Tendil

Maxime Tendil Pro Driver

Hehe, I would not say this :D and I was too tired to finnish the 2nd 20mn race but yes, I'm back. Slowly, but I'm back. :)

• Like Like x 4
  12. Laurent Londes

Laurent Londes Pro Driver

• Useful Useful x 2
  13. Paul Anstey

Paul Anstey Pro Driver

Great app. I was already using the previous version and it gives me the info I needed. I will get this new version. Many Thanks :)

• Like Like x 1
  14. Maxime Tendil

Maxime Tendil Pro Driver

Thank you very much Laurent, I'm gonna install and try it very soon !

• Like Like x 1
  15. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

Me too. Thanks for the update Laurent :).

• Like Like x 2
  16. Laurent Londes

I need to fix an issue with going back to pits during the session. Kind of busy right now but when I'll have the update done I'll let you know and post the update on RD as well.

• Like Like x 2
  17. Laurent Londes

• Like Like x 1