Project Cars 2 Round 2 Dubai GP

Discussion in 'BMW M1 Trophy Closed' started by Ken Jagger, Apr 19, 2023.

1. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

SERVER IS UP

2. Roman Granatovich

Roman Granatovich Pro Driver

I never realised what had happened. did not understand for sure that 12 laps race and poured fuel for 23 laps. And could no longer wait for the team to start, the game gave me a countdown for standing on the track and if I had not gone, I would have received a suspension

3. Ken Jagger

Thats ok Roman, you did the right thing. It was only for fun this time anyway :)

4. Gerhard Hofmann

Gerhard Hofmann Pro Driver Donator

Didnt understand either, but good decision to do a funrun. Thanks for the effort Ken.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Ken Jagger

We had talked about a 25 min fun race, so to make it easier to understand I decided to set it to 12 laps but didn't have time to explain that when we all got back to the grid, due to the stupid PC2 timer which comes into play when you stop on track. So when Roman had to go to avoid the issue, I chatted it during the early laps. Trying to use a set time of 25 mins would have been more difficult otherwise.
    Whatever happened, lets move forward and enjoy the remaining races, hopefully without further problems.

• Like Like x 3
  6. Ken Jagger

Following the problems we had tonight, this race has been rescheduled to the end of the series and will now run on Tuesday 4th July.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Julian Smith

Julian Smith Pro Driver

Awkward one, and a shame PC2 was playing about, Still good fun and glad people stayed to do a race anyway.:)
    Thanks for trying to get it going Ken.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Scott Ring

Scott Ring Pro Driver

Yeah thanks for the effort Ken. Any idea why it wasnt working after we all left and came back?

9. Ken Jagger

Absolutely non Scott :confused:
    It worked ok when I used the API to switch from P to Q, but then it should've switched automatically to the race but didn't. When I then tried to do it via the API that didn't move it on either. I'll do some testing before the next race to see if the API is broken or not.

• Like Like x 2