Assetto Corsa Round 2 Estoril "The Steeg GP"

Discussion in 'Seat Leon Series 3 Closed' started by Rob Milliken, Aug 7, 2018.

1. Rob Milliken

Rob Milliken Administrator Staff Member Donator

Better take the bunny slippers off then :p

• Funny Funny x 2
  2. Dzintars Raits

Dzintars Raits Pro Driver

Are you driving on the grass? ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Roy Cop

Roy Cop Pro Driver

Anyone else having the issue of the car pulling to the left in the breaking zone at the end of the straight? It annoys me :mad:

4. Roy Cop

Roy Cop Pro Driver

Dzintarz, You're way to fast fella :eek::D

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Dzintars Raits

:oops::oops::oops:
    I drive with standard settings, change only pressure, that's it:rolleyes:

6. Roy Cop

Roy Cop Pro Driver

Do you think we can do a 1.41 in qualy?

7. Dzintars Raits

I don't know yet, may be..
    But qualy not primary.. I have not found yet the right settings for race

8. Roy Cop

Roy Cop Pro Driver

I'm using the setup from last series. Only problem is fuel. It will be a 24 lap race and I can't do 24 laps on 55L

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Dzintars Raits

24 laps with 55L, it's possible if Your lap time is ~1:45 :D

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Roy Cop

Roy Cop Pro Driver

Ah, but then you'll only do 23 laps. Its a 40 minute race remember ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Pasha Paterson

Pasha Paterson Pro Driver Broadcaster

Well, as someone who can now just barely manage a 1:45 average, I can confirm: 23 laps complete, 0 fuel stops, 1.7 laps' worth in reserve at the checkered. :D

Turns out I needed a better crew chief than me, and I need to go slower to go faster. ;)

12. Rob Milliken

Yes ! Glad its not just me ..I have been cranking the break bias up just for that …
    Sadly I'm getting a stutter ,its more of a frame drop & I'm not alone ..bunch of us in the AC forums witch hunting .. Its not game breaking for me but its very annoying ,it just started and its not so bad with kunos content ..only modded stuff .. Anyway New drivers came out today for my nvid so I'm hoping maybe its gone now lol...

13. Roy Cop

Roy Cop Pro Driver

@Pasha Paterson The race will be a 24 lap deal including one pitstop with the times we've been doing. ;)
    Looking forward to the race. It's going to be a close one

14. Roy Cop

Roy Cop Pro Driver

Have you checked your CPU and GPU for temps? Sometimes dust gets in the fans and cooling fins making them overheat. I clean my comp internally every 3 months

15. Rob Milliken

• Informative Informative x 1
  16. Pasha Paterson

Well, with what I had in reserve, I guess that just means good old Crew Chief Jim is going to sound a little bit more nervous when I cross the line. :cool: ;)

You know what they say in racing: If you're doing the same thing as everyone else, and going slower, it's not going to work. So radical strategy is basically my only chance against a field of clearly better drivers. :D

• Like Like x 1
  17. Flaviu Bozga

Flaviu Bozga Pro Driver Donator

I get this too. It is very annoying. I tried a lot to cure it. Nothing works. :mad:

18. Alex Bonner

Alex Bonner Pro Driver Donator

With quali fuel its a possibility.

19. Pasha Paterson

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. Rob Milliken

After testing /changing settings , changing frames ahead from 1 to 2 bla bla I finally figured out that its ONLY THIS TRACK . I believe this is a port from rf2 & I think certain systems just don't like it .. I thought it might be the mod with the skins but if I load the cars up on a kunos track its back to butter smooth ..
    Also Im in 4k at around 80fps & changing back to 1080 does not resolve it .. so its going to make it a challenge .. If I use the render app I can see it spike from 79 - 80 fps down to like 30 & then back up , It also happens if I hit a curb or /bottom out ..

• Informative Informative x 1