Round 2 Hungaroring

Discussion in 'Formula 1 Championship 1988 S1 Closed' started by Nigel Middleton, Aug 20, 2017.

1. Nigel Middleton

Nigel Middleton Administrator Staff Member Donator

See you in round 3 Alexandr

• Like Like x 1
  2. Mark Hightree

Mark Hightree Administrator Staff Member Donator

This is my new favorite car mod. Everything about it works very well for me. Now I must find the speed. At least enough speed so Dino isn't lapping me every 30 minutes. Had a great time racing with Roger as we seemed to be equally matched. Can't seem to get that same excitement and close racing using other car mods. Hope more people show up for next race. They are missing out on some great action. Peace.

• Like Like x 3
  3. Michael Schmiedel

Michael Schmiedel Pro Driver Donator

A nice race on a very difficult course. Congratulations to the podium. Thanks to Gerhard for 20 laps fight.
    What a pity that only 8 drivers were on the start.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Gerhard Hofmann

Gerhard Hofmann Pro Driver Donator

Great Racing at a difficult track without possibilities for overtaking. Michael was faster than me, min. 1 second. He was pushing like hell but i could defend with luck.
    A big compliment to all drivers: Great discipline!!!!
    Just One thing: Blue flags should be respected. I did at the end. Another Driver Not. That costs me P2.

Anyway. Looking forward to Spa and Monza

5. Stefano Coletta

Stefano Coletta Pro Driver

Hi Gerhard I know you are talking of me, to clarify that I didn't look at the gaps for the entire race and I thought Dino wasn't lapping me phepras he had some problems and lost time, further the game didn't show me any blue flag so I tried to keep Dino behind. I realized that after the race, and I don't know if server listed me as dnf because of this

I'd like to see you all to the remaining races

Last edited: Sep 1, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Roger Hinds

Roger Hinds Pro Driver

i think hes right at one point I guessed faster cars were lapping, but no blue flags showed

• Like Like x 1
  7. Dino Paolini

Dino Paolini Pro Driver

It was because you parked your car on your last lap :)

• Like Like x 1
  8. Gerhard Hofmann

Gerhard Hofmann Pro Driver Donator

NP Stefano, you are a cool driver and we had a few good and fair battles.

My situation was: 2 cars were coming closer at the end, i knew it was you and Dino.
    I saw blue fllags for minimum one minute. and i thought: its better to wait a little bit,
    Dino will pass Stefano, i let him pass and can defend against Stefano. When both cars were
    directly behind me, i gave space for lapping- but much to my surprise You were the first car:). So i realized
    that you ignored the blue flag:rolleyes: and fight against him.

To me the flags were showen, but when Roger confirms also, that he had no flags, i beleive. Maybe some feature
    was not turned on.
    Anyway, great series, i am convinced, at Spa we will have a full grid again.

9. Michael Schmiedel

Michael Schmiedel Pro Driver Donator

When Dino was behind me, I also got a blue flag.