Assetto Corsa Comp Round 2 Hungaroring

Discussion in '2021 ACC GT3 Series 4 Closed' started by Rob Milliken, Oct 17, 2021.

1. Rob Milliken

Rob Milliken Administrator Staff Member Donator

Last edited: Nov 18, 2021
  2. Taner Selvi

Taner Selvi Pro Driver

Needed reset server PW.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Rob Milliken

4. Taner Selvi

Taner Selvi Pro Driver

Stiil wrong PW.

5. Mark Ekins

Mark Ekins Pro Driver

This track is non-stop and had become a favorite of mine in ACC. The only chance to rest is once the race finishes! I have been a bit off in ACC recently, i don't think my setups seem to work with the current BOP limits for the car..

6. Rob Milliken

Yup it was caps-loc ..lol all set again ... :rolleyes:

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Rob Milliken

Race day PW set on the champ page!
    For being the "most popular sim" according to steam reports we seem to have a lack of interest here ..very sorry guys ..I wish the grids were larger ..
    it will be another battle of the brands!

8. Larry Thomas

Larry Thomas Pro Driver Donator

... and I have to sign out of this race as well :(

9. Christian Mentin

Christian Mentin Pro Driver

I think it would need a bit more advertisement to get a bigger field (there was a comment from Alaster in the discord channel) , the community here is great, but there are definitely lots of other sim racing leagues out there where we are competing with.

10. Taner Selvi

Taner Selvi Pro Driver

It is weird. Same people we raced here previous ACC races even on the same day and same time. Now likely crypto coins market, no of racers reduced in once. Weird to me.

11. Matthew Lesniewski

Matthew Lesniewski Pro Driver Donator

whats ur server type? i was going join practice today couldn't fgind ur server name sro? thanks

12. Christian Mentin

Christian Mentin Pro Driver

password can be found here.
    Race Server is already up! - cu there!

13. Taner Selvi

Taner Selvi Pro Driver

simracingonline

14. Matthew Lesniewski

sorry i cannot find it ?

15. Rob Milliken

Remember in ACC with pass worded servers you need to use the search bar as they do not show with public lobby's , type simracingonline in the search bar. then hit enter & you will see the 2 servers .. then use the pass word ;)

16. Mark Ekins

Mark Ekins Pro Driver

A few tweaks to the old car setup seemed to help. Tying ot run with higher fast dampers as having bought some setups they run stiff but seems to use the fast dampers ot balance how much the car slides.

Kinda surprised to be half a sec from Simon but Taner in the Bentley.... hmm... I just find that car too big and slow to turn.... hats off to taming it.

Managed to jump Simon on the start and the pressure of keeping ahead got to me, ended up taking too much inside kurb a turn 3 and spun around. Had a good race then with Christian but with Simon about 15 secs up the road, it looked the second half was going to be lonely. Seemingly not! Simon came back out a few secs ahead the rest of the race was spent trying to get past. The gap seemed to yoyo a bit; a couple of good laps and i was right there....but then would grow again..

Looks like we are getting the new BMW in the update next week... ready for next race!

• Like Like x 1
  17. Matthew Lesniewski

type bar search i don't see any ? how ? ok i ll look up again ..

18. Rob Milliken

Up top just above the server list!