Assetto Corsa Comp Round 2 Imola

Discussion in 'ACC TCX BMW M2 CS Series Closed' started by Rob Milliken, Apr 12, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rob Milliken

Rob Milliken Administrator Staff Member Donator

Last edited: May 6, 2022
  2. Rob Milliken

Servers UP!

3. Rob Milliken

4. Simon Gymer

Simon Gymer Pro Driver

Did a bit of practice in the dark on the practice server...my god you have to brake early in these cars. 45 minutes is too long imho for the number of cars and the types of cars. Can we reduce to 30 mins in future (or less)?

5. Rob Milliken

For some reason when the server sits it turns to night, when that happens simply exit & rejoin and it will be at the proper race time 2pm ..

6. Mark Ekins

Mark Ekins Pro Driver

Kinda feel i lucked into that, after the two ahead came together on the first lap was just about trying to not be too aggressive with the tires as these races feel a bit too long. Seemed to be catching Vasilis who just from watching his steering angle was suffering quite badly from understeer, then spent the rest of the race watching the deltas behind and wondering whos name was going to appear next.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Vasilis Doumanas

Vasilis Doumanas Pro Driver

That's true Mark, at first laps i was kinda aggressive trying to be close to Max, but it seemed i toasted my tires.. I was loosing pace lap after lap and finally i lost 2 positions
    to Mark and Simon.. I was practiced with low track temps and i didn't have problem with my tires, but at race, temps were about 39 degrees and i made the mistake being aggressive..
    Was a very good race after all, i got surpised with my second place at quali, but race is another thing.. :)
    Congrats to all and see you at next one :)

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.