rFactor 2 Round 2 Knockhill - Sat Mar 11, 2023

Discussion in 'BTCC 1990 Championship Closed' started by John vd Geest, Feb 2, 2023.

1. John vd Geest

John vd Geest Administrator Staff Member Donator

I will test the formation lap on the server. However, moderate the way in which you ask things, please.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Robin Taylor

Robin Taylor Pro Driver

Good race guys! My first podium here at SRO so well happy. On to the next.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  3. Mark Hightree

Mark Hightree Administrator Staff Member Donator

Agree. I just watched the replay and have to say that Kiril is being super cool about this "incident". You guys had 4 car lengths on the rest of us by turn 3. No need to be racing so close. You had 30+ laps to work it out. Please be careful next time. @Kiril Kirilov the last 3-4 laps were very exciting. I was laughing from the final turn to the finish line. So much fun. I was going to follow Flaviu to the checkered flag but he had a small spin. Good recovery and good team points for FKR! Broadcasters did a good job. Nice camera work at the end :) Thank you

• Like Like x 5
  4. John vd Geest

5. Oussama Knani

Oussama Knani Pro Driver

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Mark Hightree

Mark Hightree Administrator Staff Member Donator

Oussama, you must be referring to the gap that opened up when the leader was hit from behind and forced into the gravel trap :)

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  7. Kiril Kirilov

Kiril Kirilov Pro Driver

Haven't raised a protest here before, but I'm beginning to feel like just a good word didn't help here.
    @Oussama Knani we are here to enjoy good and clean racing. In this series this goes 30 min. long and not 30 sec. long. But I'm sure that won't be a problem anymore since we now have a formation lap.:rolleyes:

@John vd Geest you might want to check the youtube-title of the KNOCKHILL broadcast ;)

8. John vd Geest

I can't change the overlay. That is done by the broadcasters team. I'm of the "never mind" viewpoint ... The video title done by me is right however.

9. Oussama Knani

Oussama Knani Pro Driver

dont worry, next round will be my last anyways and it looks like i'm off pace so it should be a walk in the park for your next race.