rFactor 2 Round 2 Live Broadcast!

Discussion in 'GT Revival 1960s Championship' started by Rob Milliken, Apr 14, 2024.

1. Rob Milliken

Rob Milliken Administrator Staff Member Donator

Last edited: Apr 21, 2024
    • Like Like x 3
  2. Randy Marek

Randy Marek Pro Driver

I made it on to the promo!

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Paul Upham

Paul Upham Pro Driver

Regretfully have to drop out of this one. I have my grandson's 1st Bday party on Sunday! Got to keep priorities in check! Too bad because I love that track...But I love my grandson more:)

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. John vd Geest

John vd Geest Administrator Staff Member Donator

:p:p:p Why don't you tell it straight ......... ?

5. Rob Milliken

My grandson's 5th B-Day is next week on the 27th! I wouldn't miss it either!

6. Rob Milliken

When I make the banners I set the game up offline with the next event so I can have lots of cars on track, I use the vmod of the event and let it rip & go around looking for cool shots. The custom skins are there sometimes and sometimes not so I got lucky this time finding one!
    When I'm broadcasting in 'spectate mode' I don't get a replay to look back at so I can't get the customs that way either ..besides it being "last weeks track" it's not suitable for the "next event" lol

7. Rob Milliken

Heads up for the broadcast! A big wind storm hit us today and my power got knocked out from a tree falling on my road :eek:
    IMG_4449.jpeg Im at the mercy of the power company as to when they get me back online :( .. its 8:20 pm my time now and due to the 22k people also out of power our little neighborhood of 28 people are always last on the list for repairs… so no guarantee i will be back in action in time for the race :mad: fingers crossed they get to it in time! Sry in advance if I miss it :(.. sent from my phone…

8. Randy Marek

Randy Marek Pro Driver

Stuff happens. Hope you and everyone else is ok.

9. Rob Milliken

At 3 am I heard chainsaws :D..
    The power is back ..checking all my connections now ...

10. Rob Milliken

Let the show go on!!

Back in action ..:)

• Like Like x 1