rFactor 2 Round 2 Mont Tremblant 24 H - Sun Sep 20, 2020

Discussion in 'Endurance League: S397 Endurance Pack Closed' started by John vd Geest, Jul 14, 2020.

1. Simon Kingsbury

Simon Kingsbury Pro Driver Donator

I also enjoyed this one, 10 litres of fuel cost me a surprising possible 3rd position but better pit strategy saw Jens go passed whilst sat in the pit box!! I also don't think that race times should change as we all knew the format on sign up, I think it is the same in all leagues sign ups just don't bother to show up, don't understand why as you're wasting everyone's time.
    I know both Albert and Maikel had their reasons not to race on Sunday so I will mention the unregistering or letting you know on the forum, i don't think they realised.

Well done to everyone the track was a tricky one but not as bad as my first impressions!!

• Like Like x 3
  2. John vd Geest

John vd Geest Administrator Staff Member Donator

Only your speed was intimidating :p
    I was full of wonder through-out the race how you and Johnny could be 1,5 seconds quicker than me. I was like ... "how is that possible that I'm that far off ...". And I thought I had a good setup haha.

Edit; ooooohhhh you both were on the LeMans aero .... Didn't even think of that.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2020
  3. John vd Geest

You're a good story teller, Barrett. Good read :)

4. John vd Geest

I don't know the reason why someone doesn't show and doesn't unregister. All I (we) see is someone no showing up.

It would help if they at least announced their absence on the forum. Then I (we) would see that they've forgotten to unregister, but made an effort.
    Or ... if they had good reason, go to the forum after the race and let us know they couldn't race. I don't have to know why of course.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Barrett Erickson

Barrett Erickson Pro Driver

Oh no, not me. I stayed with the standard package, it just took a long time to get it somewhat stable, and lots of wing to get it thru the corners.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Simon Kingsbury

Simon Kingsbury Pro Driver Donator

Fair comment John I understand where you're coming from;)

• Like Like x 1