Project Cars 2 Round 2 Road America

Discussion in 'Formula C USA Closed' started by Ken Jagger, Jan 21, 2023.

1. Gerhard Hofmann

Gerhard Hofmann Pro Driver Donator

Try it with your mobile Phone. Worked for an english guy last year well here

2. Julian Smith

Julian Smith Pro Driver

I was worried about lagging and messing someone else's race up.:eek:
    I guess i could try for practice and see how it goes

• Like Like x 1
  3. Gerhard Hofmann

Come on, we try

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Gerhard Hofmann

Grats to Julian for the championship!!!!
    Good race with Björn, unlucky him, he was shot 3
    laps before the end.
    Sad to see the dropouts, hope we can go on with that sim.
    CU soon mates with the BMW Procar

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Scott Ring

Scott Ring Pro Driver

Just watched some replay and I feel so dumb for not trying less and less wing.. around 9 or 10 Gerhard? I started going down but had so many problems in a couple corners.
    Bjorn so unfortunate when Jose getting on the power with broken suspension.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Julian Smith

Julian Smith Pro Driver

@Scott Ring I was running 5 front 8 rear just for info, car was real slippery to drive but fun.
    Also ran the brake bias to the rear to keep the back end from swinging to much on the brakes

• Like Like x 1
  7. Gerhard Hofmann

Yes Scott, i used 7 and 9 wings, i think Björn had nearly the same. Better to test one day before the race with us, the crowd is always smarter than the Individual. ( just in racing, not in RL !!!!)

• Like Like x 2
  8. Julian Smith

Julian Smith Pro Driver

Glad I managed to make the race, close call with the internet but virgin got it going.
    Agreed with Gerhard, real shame not so many drivers, need to build the grid.
    Lightning start by Bjorn , must of had a reaction time of a F1 driver, awesome!!, sorry he had issues towards the end of the race, saw you and Gerhard were very close for a lot of the race.
    Thanks to every one who took part in the championship and some great driving and Thx to Ken for the series and work involved.
    Cheers all:)

• Like Like x 1
  9. Björn Johansson

Björn Johansson Pro Driver Donator

Congrats to all podium player , spec congrats to another victory for Julian.
    Thank you admin .
    Nice to sorted out the brake issue :oops: and the new gear I got me.
    Sorry for Branco I couldn´t avoid , thought he go left first but then he stay at right side
    is right thing to do , but then I all ready go for the same side :rolleyes:.

Sorry to say , that I now will go for some ACC at a Swedish community for some time ,
    as there is nothing here anymore :(

See you all

PS
    Sorry if it sounds, to dramatic its not .
    Only a bit off, to do some ACC think the leauge end in mid June
    See you soon

Last edited: Apr 5, 2023
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Sportsmanship Sportsmanship x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Björn Johansson

And how could I forgot :oops: off course a Big Congrats to Gerhard for total victory in the league :):cool:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. Julian Smith

Julian Smith Pro Driver

@Björn Johansson , sorry to see you go, shame, but good luck in ACC and hope it all works out good for you. Enjoy mate.:D

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. Gerhard Hofmann

@Björn: no victory, i am second. :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. Björn Johansson

Ok was the old one sorry

• Like Like x 1
  14. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

Not a good night for me after encountering some of the internet problems pre-race like Julian. From a series viewpoint I never did get a handle on this car and although I couldn't attend all the races, in the ones I did I just couldn't find a balance that worked for me or a speed that would deliver a lap time close enough to others ahead. Whatever I never give up and stuck with it, but last night I tried a biggish change for Qual and it was too extreme, so after going off-track I decided to stay in the pits as i wouldn't have improved my position anyway.
    When the session eventually switched to race I got dumped out and therefore couldn't get back in to race, only spectate. I've had it happen a few times before with PC2 so don't suspect it was my internet issues. It was a shame to only see six of us for this re-run of Round 2 and hopefully it will pick back up again for the BMW M1 series.

Thanks as ever to all of you for continuing the PC2 effort at SRO and congratulations to Julian, Gerhard & Bjorn on the Drivers Championship Podium positions and to ACD Racing on the Teams Championship. :)

• Like Like x 2
  15. Julian Smith

Julian Smith Pro Driver

To all racing friends in PC2, it has been a shame that the numbers have dwindled, and as much as I enjoy PC2 as it was my first sim I got stuck in to, and have spent many hours on it, I was also thinking of hanging up my hat . I don't know if it will entice more people in to the sim or not, everyone races for a good position and there is nothing like tussling for a podium or win. Unfortunately with the lack of players at times, the outcome seems familiar. I have been learning the ropes in RF2 where there is a lot to learn and quicker drivers than me but I'm also finding the racing difficult but fun. Small fish, big pond.
    However after saying that I really do not want SRO to stop PC2 RACES , and IF other drivers who read this would like to join please do so, it's a great sim , great community , and good racing. Oh and the BMW pro car is next, great car , come give it a go. the more the better.
    I'm more than happy to stay, if it keeps the numbers up and help makes it work.:).
    Please guys come in and give it a go:D

• Winner Winner x 3
  16. Gerhard Hofmann

@Julian Smith :
    The King´s speech !!!!! :)
    Your Majesty, i agree with you 100%, count on my support.
    But: please register for the BMW Procar series!!!!!!!

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. Jose Branco

Jose Branco Pro Driver Donator

Another thought race for me try to keep up the pace but I got no chance to do it,
    I fight with my old G25 without FFB all race down and can't push it without making mistakes, alone during the corner the car just flip, don't know if its getting some glitch's or the lack of feedback special with this more sensitive formulas.
    I'm waiting for CSL DD to be available, I'm so done with this wheel :mad:

@Björn Johansson no worries my car was all wreck up after another going away to the wall, I tried to keep out of the race line, but the car was pushing to the middle so you may be tricked by that movement :confused:, glad to see you continuing.

• Like Like x 3