rFactor 2 Round 3 Dijon Prenois

Discussion in 'G.E.A.R. Multiclass Endurance S2 - S397 Closed' started by John vd Geest, Jan 21, 2019.

1. Ricardo Gomes

Ricardo Gomes Pro Driver

:(
    Shame

2. Eric Moinet

Eric Moinet Pro Driver

That was a great pleasure to race you all that time. Traffic with GTE and LMP2 came into the balance or I might have get you a couple of times I think. I loved our Villeneuve/Arnoux fight in first sector too (missed by the cameras, grrr)

A lesson to learn. That and the fuel/tyres thing I'm struggling with ATM

3. Jens Roos

Jens Roos Pro Driver

Finally a better race, after manage to damage the car (all by myself) and had to repair twice in race 1.
    Put the car in the barrier (again, my mistake) and lost a wheel in the end of race 2 (DNF)

Q, went ok but did not manage to set practice best. But it would still be just one position up, all 13.xx must have ha rocket fuel or something :)

Did some last minute setup tweaks during warm up, I think it worked out well as race pace was better than during my practice.
    But it was a intense one, very close and side by side like the first 10 laps or so. Position lost and taken, great fun and more or less without incidents.

Some LMP overtakes was very good, and some might have the potential for improvement. Apology accepted for gravel incident Pablo, no problem.
    Without the incident my final position might have been better, but still pleased with my 5th and the race was a joy.

Congrats to all on podium and takers of the checkers flag, we all winners :)

Well done by the broadcasters as always! Being a GTE driver, a tad more of that would be nice :D. Hope the stutters gets better for next one.

upload_2019-4-9_0-43-41.png
    The GTE train, a few laps into the race (some skins do not work correct in the replay)

• Like Like x 5
  4. Caitlin Penny

Caitlin Penny Pro Driver Media Group

More GTE coming right up. ;)

• Like Like x 2
  5. Jerry Chen

Jerry Chen Pro Driver

Missed out on all the fun at the beginning after being ridden as a guard rail into the gravel by an LMP. That's what i get for being nice and leaving the apex open.

Thanks to Andrew and Jens for some awesome racing! It was a battle to see who would use up their front left first. Looks like the winner was me :D. Last ~10 laps were like driving a bobsled.

• Like Like x 3
  6. Eric Cline

Eric Cline Pro Driver

Is there a site for setups ?

7. Ricardo Gomes

Ricardo Gomes Pro Driver

rFactor 2 dedicated setup as there is one for AC, not that I know of.
    PM me..

8. Carl Middleton

Carl Middleton Pro Driver

has anyone got replay?

was having good race until a lmp car spun me around trying to come up the inside of me into 2nd to last corner which is NOT a overtaking place as for a GT car need to use all of track
    If LMP cars/drivers do not know how/when to over take slower cars then think they need to go into slow class

9. Andrew Williams

Andrew Williams Pro Driver

10. Carl Middleton

Carl Middleton Pro Driver

11. Didier Coelo

Didier Coelo Pro Driver

sorry, it will not happen again.

• Like Like x 1
  12. John vd Geest

John vd Geest Administrator Staff Member Donator

No shows

The following No shows were removed from the series: