rFactor 1 Round 3 Dijon

Discussion in 'Historic Group C - Closed' started by Ken Jagger, Feb 17, 2019.

1. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

Server is up

• Like Like x 1
  2. Ramon Llupart

Ramon Llupart Pro Driver Donator

First lap is going to be insane here! :eek::D

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Csaba Lako

Csaba Lako Pro Driver

No pw for me!

4. Csaba Lako

Csaba Lako Pro Driver

Ok, i was stupid.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Sportsmanship Sportsmanship x 1
  5. Paul Anstey

Paul Anstey Pro Driver

I'm glad you guys can't see me or hear me. To say I'm pissed off is an understatement. There I was a good lead pulling away from second place. Looking toward the pit stop and suddenly I'm look at my desktop which is asking me whether I want to schedule a restart now or later. Bloody effing Microsoft and there bloody updates. That's the championship gone I think. I will need a few hours lying in a darkened room before I go back and try and get the keyboard out of the monitor. :)

• Funny Funny x 3
  6. Ken Jagger

Sorry that happened to you Paul, we can all sympathise on the wonders of MS software and it's intrusions.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Darrel Kruger

Darrel Kruger Pro Driver

In my race the other day, my monitor fell on my steering wheel... face down, during a race. Scared the stuff out of me.
    I don't know why *:LDF*! must pull not only onto the track, but completely across the track in front of other racers, when they spin.... you are suppose to wait, that is part of the penalty!!!!

8. Paul Anstey

Paul Anstey Pro Driver

Top tip : Set PC's Active Hours (in Upgrade/Security Settings) to prevent windows trying to schedule a restart. My active hours ended at 17:00.
    Damn you windows. Just have to keep reminding myself it's just a game.

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. Scott Ring

Scott Ring Pro Driver

Paul..ouch! But I still put my money on you to be the champ; I think I will miss a race or 2 on a Baja surf trip:cool:. Championship is wide open for the taking boyz !
    I knew I wasnt super fast here but after a few laps I was only running 5s even 6s... I was into low 4s in practice and was like WTH is going on?!!
    Then in replay I saw my brake lights were flashing and dragging in the beginning.. I guesso_O
    Maybe it saved my tires a bit?

Last edited: Feb 24, 2019
  10. Miguel Santos

Miguel Santos Pro Driver

The Dijon quali times are mistaken. They're the same as the fastest race laps.

11. Ken Jagger

Now fixed. Thanks for pointing that out Miguel.