Project Cars 2 Round 3 Dubai National

Discussion in 'X-Bow GT4 World Series Closed' started by Ken Jagger, May 1, 2021.

1. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

The server will be online approximately 2 hrs before Qualifying starts.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Ken Jagger

SERVER IS UP

• Like Like x 1
  3. Helmut Fischmeister

Helmut Fischmeister Pro Driver

hi thks, and how can i join ?? password needes ?

4. Jose Branco

Jose Branco Pro Driver Donator

5. Ken Jagger

The race pwd has just been set :)

6. Ken Jagger

Jump start penalty Bjorn?

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Julian Smith

Julian Smith Pro Driver

It was a fun race , Ken was making me push hard, one mistake and he would have been on me, I felt for Bjorn who had, I think too much of a lightning start, or I was lousy off the start line, saw him in my rear view slam on his brakes. Frustrating for him.
    Thanks for the race Ken and everyonel and see you in Mojave

• Like Like x 4
  8. Gerhard Hofmann

Gerhard Hofmann Pro Driver Donator

Yes, Björn had a jump start. Very sorry for him, his race was over after one sec.

Well done podium, Julian outstanding, Ken very fast chapeau!!!
    I had a great battle with Brian, we changed positions a few times. When i thought
    i can make P3 i had a warning for leaving the track outside, i slowed down and
    let him pass. Big mistake of mine, better plan would have been to take the penalty
    and drive for the gap. Anyway, a very hard and long race, cu next round mates!

PS: good racing from Helmuth, who joined us and drove his first race here. He was pushing
    till the usb connector of his wheel overheated. well done and welcome to our group!

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. Björn Johansson

Björn Johansson Pro Driver Donator

Congrats to all podium players ,well done and good pace:eek:
    Also thank you admins for all the fun:):cool:

The start use to be my thing:( , now the PC2 gods has also abandon me :(:(
    Well all due to you fast guy´s here.:eek: after DT it was a lonely chase for 43 min´s, and also
    hard to gain any progress what so ever. :oops: Had some battle with Victor before I could
    get by, but when I did manage to get a gap in a lap or so.

See you

• Like Like x 5
  10. Brian Donald

Brian Donald Pro Driver

I had a great start again, from 7th to 3rd at the first corner. Gerhard was on my tail for ages and we swapped places a few times.
    Great clean racing on a tough track. Congrats to Julian for the win. Looking forward to the next race on a track I'v never raced on.

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. Jose Branco

Jose Branco Pro Driver Donator

I finally have a steady race, set my pace and stick to it, as I've being struggling to be able to focus all race long for the past races, so for this race I set my goal to do all laps around same pace on 1:30s.
    First 20min I was sitting in the first row watching Brian and Gerhard great fight keeping them on 2s gap, then I think I can push a lit to close that gap but tires, special front left, start to heat a lot and burn so I easy on it a little bit and keep my pace.

See you guys on Mojave :confused:, never heard of this one :cool:

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1