Assetto Corsa Comp Round 3 Hungaroring

Discussion in 'ACC Tuesday Night Racing Closed' started by Rob Milliken, Jun 17, 2020.

1. Rob Milliken

Rob Milliken Administrator Staff Member Donator

Untitledv.jpg Registration
    kro2d1.jpg
    Round 3 Hungaroring !
    Race notes
    Start Type : Short Formation
    Race Length: 30 min
    Weather randomness : 2
    In-Game time of day: 8am

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 26, 2020
  2. Matteo Santini

Matteo Santini Pro Driver

Hello,
    I just had an attempt to join your practice server, but at the moment the usual practice password (indicated on the event page) doesn't work for me.
    Someone is experimenting a similar issue?
    Thanks in advance

3. Rob Milliken

Fixed ! Thanks ..

• Like Like x 1
  4. Can't make this one, but I have full faith my teammate brings in the triple this round. I also believe in fairies and unicorns.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Taner Selvi

Taner Selvi Pro Driver

PW is not the usual, it is the same with Zandvoort one.

6. Rob Milliken

The default practice server PW was changed last month .. The issue with the Tuesday night server was when I set up the event I forgot to change the PW from race day of Saturdays race :eek::oops::rolleyes:o_O:D

7. Mark Johnson

Mark Johnson Pro Driver

Another new track for me in ACC, should be fun :)

• Like Like x 1
  8. Olman Morales

Olman Morales Pro Driver

The practice server does not allow me to enter with the usual password.

9. Rob Milliken

Looks like the event page had wrong (old )PW ….Its fixed now !
    & Race Day PW is set !

10. Rob Milliken

Hot Fix 1.5.2 is out on steam ! Server has been updated ! make sure to restart your steam client !

11. Matteo Santini

Matteo Santini Pro Driver

Unfortunately I'll probably Jump the race. My monitor is dead, and I don't think I'll be able to replace it Before the race start.
    Let's see what I can do
    See you

• Useful Useful x 1
  12. Oli Bateson

Oli Bateson Pro Driver Donator

had to dereg as I cant make it tonight

13. Nigel Middleton

Nigel Middleton Administrator Staff Member Donator

I can't make it either have fun.

14. Oli Bateson

looks like I can - so Im back in :)

15. Andrew Williams

Andrew Williams Pro Driver

WOW, that was 30 minutes of pain.
    Pressures setup for practice server at 38 degrees. Get to race server at temp is 25, so add a few clicks more to the pressures

upload_2020-7-28_20-54-16.png

Those are not ideal pressures to try to race on, especially on a green track.
    May as well of went to the ice rink instead of the race track. :confused:

@Rob Milliken I've requested before, can I request again that we use the proper start system instead of the maual, rolling, go whenever you feel like it system.
    The 3 cars around me started accelerating way before the green lights came on, which would have resulted in a DT if we used the proper starting system.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Oli Bateson

fun race in the end but I was playing catch up again :-(
    I thought id got past the spinner on lap 1 but was really unlucky to just get tagged at the rear as I went past and then I got caught up with someone off track trying to get back on track o_O
    enjoyed it nevertheless - grats podium and finishers!

• Like Like x 4
  17. Henri Miettinen

Henri Miettinen Pro Driver

I haven’t raced here (in SRO) in a few months, so it was fun to come back. I thought I could drive a Porsche 911 cup car because the Championship page says it’s in the series, but it couldn’t be selected for the server. So I decided to pick a car that I hadn’t raced with before and take the aggressive setup. So I chose the another Porsche :D I had time to practice two laps before the qual. Got third place in qual. Race was fun. Lose one place at the start, but got second place after fun battles with Andrew and Ali. After that, I gaining Roberto, but time was running out, so I had to push even harder and that made me spun, and I dropped to 8th, got couple places back before the checkered flag.

Grats Roberto and podium guys!

Last edited: Jul 28, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
  18. Henri Miettinen

Henri Miettinen Pro Driver

Yeah, I did see the front row started to accelerate, so I thought I have some starting light bug, but it work after that, so I braked early on the first brake so I wouldn’t win in it and you got past me.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Mark Johnson

Mark Johnson Pro Driver

First time here in ACC so wasn’t expecting much pace but qualified a fine 5th :) Also used VR for first time in ages in this sim.

Got a decent start and kept position then enjoyed a tough close battle with Williams ahead and Toni T behind me that lasted quite a long while. AW made an error and it held us both up enough to allow Toni to jump me..damn! Once he was past, Simons BMW started assaulting me and it was hard work holding him off as my tyres started to fade late on. I pulled a gap for a while but he closed later for a renewed attack but then disappeared while we were battling in sector 1, assume he got on the marbles on the outside of T2? I could finally relax a little but With a lap to go Henri appeared out of nowhere :eek: but I held on to finish 5th I think, job done :cool:

• Like Like x 4
  20. Neil Tasker

Neil Tasker Pro Driver Donator

sorry guys i was the spinner in lap 1, the big ole Bentley bus just went round and i couldn't save it, sorry everyone who got caught not cool on my behalf
    never really felt great after that to be fair low track temps and a greasy track surface made for squeaky bum driving had some close little battles until whoop again she went round on me and into the barrier then it was game over limp round to the finish

• Like Like x 1
    • Sportsmanship Sportsmanship x 1