Round 3 Kyalami 76

Discussion in 'The DNF Series – Mclaren M23 Closed' started by John vd Geest, Feb 2, 2019.

1. Jens Roos

Jens Roos Pro Driver

We can add one more
    Watkins Glen, '70s (the link dead, but I have it saved)
    http://www.internationalsimracing.com/forum/index.php?topic=2108.0

So great to see there are lots of track to re-create a authentic '60s or '70s season even if doubt it was the main purpose of this series.

I have no problem using this track, one way to minimize the potential pileup in lap 1 is to use a manual rolling start,
    where race starts fore example on the right hander out on the back straight. Post a few pic in the thread and it should be clear.

If everyone do a few laps of practice and remember it's 60 minutes of racing, there should be no DNF in this one :D

2. Rob Milliken

Rob Milliken Administrator Staff Member Donator

Drivers ,we have 2 weeks until the next event , If we are going to change tracks we do have enough time, plus the rf2 GT3 that ran opposite the DNF series is over so we could put the next rounds server up sooner so drivers can have a go ,but we need to know asap . (the Bremgarden track is not even installed on our servers yet) so I have no issues changing to another track !

3. John vd Geest

John vd Geest Administrator Staff Member Donator

Let's do this in a constructive way. Go to the main forum of this series and cast your vote in the poll.

Just to be clear, this is Bremgarten, the track we are voting about:

4. Michał Mazurek

Michał Mazurek Pro Driver

The "DNS" series?
    I start the third race in a row from the end of the grid
    but there is progress, for the first time I have not been duplicated and I have not broken my wings, I am playing better
    I know two tracks from the whole series: Kylami and Osterreichring, but I will be happy to meet others, do not change.
    By the way Osterreichring, Toni, I hope for a rematch
    and congratulations for Kylami

• Like Like x 2
  5. Toni Talvitie

Toni Talvitie Pro Driver

Hehe. I remember the finish. Allmost wrecked my car on final corner :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. Michał Mazurek

Michał Mazurek Pro Driver

Boss, when it comes to the presentation
    from the end of the stake it will be difficult to break forward,
    unless: on corpses ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. John vd Geest

John vd Geest Administrator Staff Member Donator

No shows

The following No show has been removed from the series:

Nassim Alaoui

8. Paul Anstey

Paul Anstey Pro Driver

This skin is still up for grabs. So if you want to use it give me the number you want to race and I will add it along with your name to the skin. First come first served.

9. Kayo Michiels

Kayo Michiels Pro Driver

Oh yes please:
    Kayo Michiels, 12 , Belgium

• Like Like x 1
  10. Paul Anstey

Paul Anstey Pro Driver

OK Kayo the skin is yours. Look out for it in your inbox :)

11. Marc Brink

Marc Brink Pro Driver

• Like Like x 1
  12. Paul Anstey

Paul Anstey Pro Driver

Ferrari are having a bit of a mare of a season in F1. Why not show them how it's done. I have created 2 Ferrari skins for the McLaren.
    If you want to use them then let us know. Give me the number you want to race under.
    First come first served. Only 2 available.
    GRAB_014.JPG GRAB_015.JPG GRAB_016.JPG 06_Niki-Lauda_Ferrari-312-B3-1974.jpg 312t2.jpg Clay Ferrari 312B3 1975.jpg

• Winner Winner x 2