rFactor 2 Round 3 Le Mans Bugatti

Discussion in 'Ferrari Challenge 2019 Closed' started by Ken Jagger, Dec 5, 2019.

1. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

Server is up

2. Darrel Kruger

Darrel Kruger Pro Driver

Fantastic Circuit!!!!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Nuno Rodrigues

Nuno Rodrigues Pro Driver

great car, great circuit, nice race. Had a great fun.
    Thanks all

4. Riccardo Alitta

Riccardo Alitta Pro Driver

Dear Mr Kruger
    This is not good and clean racing, and you are not doing nascar either
    If you saw me on the previous lap that I was slower than you on that corner , YOU DO NOT NEED to push the car out of the way, try to take another line. PLEASE.
    This is how to ruin somebody else race and fun.

Thanks !
    If you cause a driver to go off track or spin and cannot safely give the position back, do the drive-through immediately. It's the quickest and most fair way to serve the penalty and will satisfy the stewards if a protest is filed.

GRAB_010.JPG GRAB_011.JPG

5. Darrel Kruger

Darrel Kruger Pro Driver

As I see it, I had the inside and U pushed me, not good. If U were slower in that corner, why didn't you let me pass, why because you were blocking.
    File it, I'm tired of dealing with u.

6. Riccardo Alitta

How can you be tired of me I never met you in my life. this is the first time I race with you. Try to use the brakes better and learn overtaking, is all and improvement race by race Mr Kruger. I am only bother because I was trying to have fun racing with you, I knew you were going to overtake me, I was only making it challenging for you, and fun also. But you prefer to enter on the side and Punting me out. Is only a race incident, but not fair
    Watch the video instead. I was taking it wide to let you in... Ironic really .... Because on the previous lap you did the same thing, but I kept the car on the track. You tried again and success, you push me out.

7. Darrel Kruger

Darrel Kruger Pro Driver

OK, sorry, I thought you were someone else.
    I wasn't trying to wreck you, I was just trying to get around u. I followed you for 2-3 laps and I didn't seem to have much choice but to drive through, you decided to drive me to the curb and then whine about it. There were 3 car widths to the left of u.
    I don't mind close racing, but u seemed to want to have the whole track. If I'm on the inside, I have a right to the inside lane and the apex, IMO. Sorry.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2019
  8. Gavino Pintus

Gavino Pintus Pro Driver

Unlucky race for me. rF2 crashed when I was leading the race.
    But anyway the car is fun to drive.
    Congrats to all drivers, see new next race

9. Ken Jagger

Please keep posts in race threads about the racing and not to complain about other members. If you feel aggrieved by something, please send a PM to the other person and resolve it privately.

10. Ken Jagger

Very sorry to see you go out Gavino, you were having a great run and looked set for at least a podium finish, if not the win.

11. Riccardo Alitta

Thanks Darrel, I also apologize to you. As I said at the end of the day was a race accident.
    No worries, I have unregistered from this championship. I will not be blocking you next race. ;)
    Have fun
    Cheers
    Rick