Assetto Corsa Round 3 Nordschleife

Discussion in 'Porsche 718 Spyder RS Classic Tour Closed' started by Ken Jagger, Sep 13, 2019.

1. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

Qualifying was set to 20 mins.

2. Henri Miettinen

Henri Miettinen Pro Driver

There was 20 min (10 min session time and 10 min over time) time to do out lap and one fast lap.

3. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

Not actually correct Henri. The Qualifying Session time was set to 20 mins with a 120% of the fastest session lap-time overtime allowed to finish a lap when the session timer expired.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Doni Yourth

Doni Yourth Pro Driver

The post I made above was under time pressure and didn't address some points I'd really to make. First, thanks so much for having me along in this series. The moment I saw that it would feature the Porsche RS 60, I was hooked! I do so readily recall seeing these race at Mosport as far back as the Player's 200 in 1961. Yup! I'm that old. :)
    One of my early heroes was Ludwig Heimrath who drove an RS competitively for several season. See data here re old #39...
    https://www.racingsportscars.com/driver/Ludwig-Heimrath-CDN.html
    Really pleased but not in the least bit surprised to see my old GPL sparring partner, Tim Muttram, do so very well earning a close P3. Nicely done, Tim.
    I've had AC available for years but rarely did online races. One reason is that the sim is almost too good graphically. At the Nurb, there were sections in the shadows where the road simply disappeared for me. I'm not looking to have anything but a little fun in these iconic cars.
    CYA next round!

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Toni Talvitie

Toni Talvitie Pro Driver Donator

Another race without preparation but very happy with it.
    Managed to go faster every lap and last one was going under 9mins but server cut that short.

• Like Like x 1