Round 3 Oschersleben 2019-10-19

Discussion in 'RSS GT1 Season 2 Closed' started by John vd Geest, Jul 29, 2019.

1. Laurent Londes

Laurent Londes Pro Driver

I guess this is caused by the low ping really .. he probably warped on your rear there.

2. Davide Ricciardi

Davide Ricciardi Pro Driver

At the end of the race, the ping was ok, you can clearly see the steering wheel was pointing slightly left, c'mon guys.. :rolleyes:

3. Henri Miettinen

Henri Miettinen Pro Driver

LOL! You pushed Toni from the side of the rear tire and the car starts to spin in front of you, and that's Tony's fault? :D If we drive this series like this, I don't want to be part of it.

4. Henri Miettinen

Henri Miettinen Pro Driver

Cmoon! How this is Toni's fault? :D

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Davide Ricciardi

this is not a good slant to watch from, watch from inside his car that's a good angulation. we both were at the limit I probably lost grip but in my opinion, he hasn't done enough to avoid the contact, in fact, the steering wheel was pointing left. If I was in his shoes I would point slightly right trying to avoid the contact.
    I am not looking for somebody's fault, I am not the one complaining here. My point is let's have fun guys without controversies, with these cars at the limit this is normal to have contacts, but if we complain about each contact it will become boring to race. Have you watched the real race being posted yesterday? They were killing each other with contacts...
    ENOUGH !! THIS IS A CONTROVERSY ALREADY I'M SICK OF IT :D:D:D

6. Rob Milliken

Rob Milliken Administrator Staff Member Donator

• Like Like x 3
  7. John vd Geest

John vd Geest Administrator Staff Member Donator

Penalty

Davide Ricciardi was protested and has been issued a drive-thru penalty for punting during Round 3 Oschersleben.
    He must perform the drive-thru during the next event of this series at the end of lap 1.

• Sportsmanship Sportsmanship x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
  8. Davide Ricciardi

bambino-che-piange.jpg

• Funny Funny x 4
  9. Rob Milliken

Rob Milliken Administrator Staff Member Donator

10. Pasha Paterson

Pasha Paterson Pro Driver Broadcaster

I tried to download the event replay but got an error page at MediaFire. Could someone perhaps try to reupload it or post it to a better site like a Google Drive?

11. John vd Geest

It should work now.

12. Pasha Paterson

It did! Thanks! :D
    1.2GB and didn't get the whole race, though... looks like someone needs to dial back their replay detail settings. ;)

13. John vd Geest

Yeah, that's always a problem with 90 min races. :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Steve Olden

Steve Olden Pro Driver

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Pasha Paterson