Assetto Corsa Comp Round 3 Paul Ricard

Discussion in 'FKR ACC GT3 Championship Series 2 Closed' started by Rob Milliken, Mar 22, 2021.

1. Rob Milliken

Rob Milliken Administrator Staff Member Donator

Assetto Corsa Competizione Screenshot 2021.05.17 - 11.13.45.12.jpg Assetto Corsa Competizione Screenshot 2021.05.17 - 11.16.55.51.jpg Assetto Corsa Competizione Screenshot 2021.05.17 - 11.19.46.20.jpg Assetto Corsa Competizione Screenshot 2021.05.17 - 11.26.10.44.jpg Assetto Corsa Competizione Screenshot 2021.05.17 - 11.35.28.03.jpg

Last edited: May 17, 2021
  2. Rob Milliken

Servers Up! PR is a 2020 track!

3. Simon Brown

Simon Brown Pro Driver

Hope everyone’s keeping well?
    Well guys I’m back, sorry I didn’t make last race. Finally got comfy in the rig where I can race it so well happy, now time to get me pace back for Saturday and hopefully be somewhere near :)

• Like Like x 3
  4. Taner Selvi

Taner Selvi Pro Driver

Just take your attention. There is given an update for ACC and seems some BOP changes which does not point in update news. Now, the fuel tank of Porsche is not enough to finish in once. Consumption is 3.04 ( see the real time when in your car, not in the pit calculator ). Need 125 lt but tank 108 lt. What about other cars who can test?

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. Rob Milliken

v1.7.9 changelog

PHYSICS:
    - Fixed setup fuel load test function with BOP-limited fuel tanks.
    - Fixed setup UI caster rounding error (only visual).
    - Fixed potentially corrupted AI setups when reloading saved game.
    With existing saved games, in case the AI setup remains corrupted on reloading, it will load the safe preset instead.

v1.7.8 changelog
    GENERAL:
    - Bonus Alpine Esports Series livery for Special Event hotlap competition.

GAMEPLAY:
    - Removed 90-minute Free Practice length option from all championship race weekend types.
    - Fixed gallery replay having permanent kerb sound in some situations.
    - Fuel widget now shows per lap calculatation based on last 3 laps instead of session aggregate.

UI:
    - Slow cars and cars with significant damage are now marked yellow on the track map.
    - Fixed team logo stretching on the car selection page when season strip is hidden.

PHYSICS:
    Minor balancing tweaks for the following GT3 cars and track categories:
    - BMW M6 GT3 at BrGT A and IGT D
    - Porsche 991II GT3 R at BrGT A and IGT D
    - Mercedes-AMG GT3 and Evo at BrGT A
    - Nissan Nismo GT-R GT3 at BrGT A and B

• Like Like x 2
  6. Taner Selvi

Taner Selvi Pro Driver

When I looked at steam, there were only 3 line. Now on.

7. Mark Ekins

Mark Ekins Pro Driver

Definitely in a rut with ACC at the moment, Honeymoon period is over.. Its an unused track online so will be interesting to see how things go.

8. Simon Gymer

Simon Gymer Pro Driver

Is this a zero wing kind of track?

9. Simon Brown

Simon Brown Pro Driver

I’ve just tested the amg 2020 and it last 1.06 minutes, so I’m another one that will have to pit. Will we all need to do the same as Tanks now are 115lter

10. Mark Ekins

Mark Ekins Pro Driver

Defaults must be quite low at this track? The Audi is only running 2 out 8. I seem to remember the Aston was about 1 wing at Monza?

11. Taner Selvi

Taner Selvi Pro Driver

I prefer 1 but is ok even 0. In the other hand, mechanic adjustment is very important to behaivethe car at the fast turns.

12. Simon Gymer

Simon Gymer Pro Driver

Yeah no way this track could be done on 1 tank of fuel even before the BOP changes. Always figured this would be a high fuel use circuit, but obviously wing settings do make a difference to fuel consumption slightly too.

I need about 25 litres extra to get to the end on top of a full tank.

0 wing seems a little too restrictive around the fast corners, but it is mighty down the two straights. LOL. Overall lap times seem reasonably better with some wing on. Maybe 2 or 3 rear wing.

Never been good at this track so bring on more wet weather. LOL.

13. Rob Milliken

14. Mark Ekins

Mark Ekins Pro Driver

Hmm. Audi fuel tank down to 114L as well, I need 135L anyway so would need to stop for fuel. Question is more about changing tyres...

That one bloody corner....I have no idea on the line to take through it!

Being such a wide track, is going to be rife for overtake attempts up the inside. Its bad enough try to gauge where the corner kurbs/ corner posts are!

• Like Like x 1
  15. Alex Sander

Alex Sander Pro Driver

Won't make it, my Oculus decided to die today, hopefully I'll see you all at the next one.

16. Rogerio Santos

Rogerio Santos Pro Driver

• Like Like x 1
  17. Taner Selvi

Taner Selvi Pro Driver

I missed the raced time:mad:

18. Rogerio Santos

Rogerio Santos Pro Driver

As the latecomer did not leave the front, I went to give "light" (flash), I hardly blink the lights, I ended up pressing the wrong button, and I went to map 12 without realizing it, that is to say very slow car, I ended up losing the second position. ...

BLUE FLAG MUST BE RESPECTED ... :(:confused:

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Christian Mentin

Christian Mentin Pro Driver

Awesome Race - my pace in dry was quite slow but in wet it was ok. I was catching up the cars in front - and without too many mistakes in the beginning of the wet stint meaning spinning a few times, it could have been P6 possibly.
    Anyway, I was surprised, I thought the tank last race in my Porsche was 120l, now it was 108l. Did I miss something in the update?
    cheers Christian

20. Mark Johnson

Mark Johnson Pro Driver

bah, race of two halves for me. Went well in the first stint upto the rain, gaining several places from my poor qually slot in 10th. Got upto 5th or 6th enjoying a good chase with Marks Audi as we caught and overtook several cars. He was able to keep a constant 1-2 secs gap ahead as we were each quicker at different parts of the track. Can only guess the front few were running 0 wing as they gradually eeked out a fairly big gap to us, though i wasnt amused that the first two laps were so scrappy ahead that they were gifted a 9 second lead so early on :rolleyes: i dont know how guys were running into each other on such a wide open track and with such few cars! o_O
    Anyway, i got the announcement that light rain was expected right as i needed to pit for more fuel but guessed (wrongly) that light rain would still be better on slicks and the 30degs temps would soon dry it out again. So i put new slicks on instead of wets. 10mins later it still said 30mins of rain so i really should have stopped again for wets and now dont know why i didnt :oops: I was even gifted a free stop to keep my 5th place as Coelco? pitted late from ahead of me, but for some inane reason stayed out on my slippery cold slicks. Of course he soon re-caught me on his new wets and took 22 seconds out of me within a few laps - thats how bad the slicks were! So i am a dumb ass for persisting with the dry tyres. I really thought it was going to stop raining and be like last 10mins of dry running (that would have been epic!) and i could be a late hero regaining all my lost time :p but never happened, though i still finished in a solid 6th place. :)
    Loving the changeable conditions, even if it went against me last night. Shame about the poor turnout :(

ps just a reminder, people need to respect their starting position on the grid. I saw that the old bad trait crept back in last night and 1 or 2 cars blatantly jumped ahead for the green light. The full formation lap is pointless, it was way too slow last night and people were nearly colliding all the time and i still had stone cold tyres and brakes...whats the point?!