rFactor 2 Round 3 Spa

Discussion in 'World Series by Renault Closed' started by Ken Jagger, Aug 14, 2021.

1. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

SERVER IS UP

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. Andrew Harper

Andrew Harper Pro Driver

Very sorry guys. I’m just very tired today and have no concentration. I’d only managed a few laps of practice last week.
    Got wide on one corner, thought I’d got away with it but caught the rear tyre on a tyre wall. Wiped out one corner and took out the front and rear wings too so two minutes repair time..

did get the car repaired but I had engine damage and was 15mph down on the straight so called it a day. Sorry.

the setup felt quite good but when you see corners and you’re having trouble even processing them it’s time to stop. Lol

3. Toni Talvitie

Toni Talvitie Pro Driver

Good race tho had nothing on @Rui Santos . Everytime had good lap, he made better.
    During race found out something wrong with my car setup. When get familiar and drive faster, it didnt let me and would rather lose my rear so i think i got maximum out of what i had.
    2 solid stints atleast and while driving been frustrating, whole year tbh, this was good stuff.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Andrew Harper

Andrew Harper Pro Driver

Anyone know why the turnout was a bit low for this one?

I was feeling tired (had an annoying headache too) but still tried to make the effort. Still screwed up though. Lol.

my guess is some of us (including me) were watching Le Mans Over the weekend and simply didn’t feel like it. Not sure what else was going on. Maybe it was a simple case of really life getting in the way.

5. Andrew Harper

Andrew Harper Pro Driver

you were certainly very quick sir. I’ve found I need to adjust this car equally front and back to maintain the balance to my liking. Tried to take a few notches off rear wing and it was way to tail happy so had to adjust the front to balance it. Sounds stupid but some s397 cars don’t react like that so this one is interesting.

• Like Like x 1