Round 3 Thruxton - Sun May 3, 2020

Discussion in 'Nissan 370z GT4 UK Challenge Closed' started by John vd Geest, Jan 21, 2020.

1. I saw that too on a few occasions........in fact some of them turned out to real ones knocking me off the circuit!;)

Last edited: May 5, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  2. I found myself in the same position!

3. Paul Anstey

Paul Anstey Pro Driver

I only have had this problem recently. I changed my net settings after the problem first appeared as instructed and have my visible cars set to 15. Has something been changed in the rf2 build recently I wonder. Never seen this in the many years I've driven online only the past few weeks. Thought it was linked to the size of grid but with only 22 cars this isn't the case. I have CNS set to ISDN 64/64. Is this correct? :(

4. Nuno Rodrigues

Nuno Rodrigues Pro Driver

Hi @Chris Belfield
    I really cant remember if it was me.
    Im very conscient of blue flags and i respect it so much, giving all space and giving slower pace so a can be overtake without any problems.
    I take te foot off even in straight lines so they can pass, i open in turns for the same reason. And the blue flag doesnt say to do that (it says for old the correct line). Sometimes, some guys just have too much race and want to pass imediatly and even so, i do it easy.
    I appologise if it was me, but be sure its not my behavior do like that.