Assetto Corsa Round 3 Vallelunga "The Aslan GP"

Discussion in 'Seat Leon Series 3 Closed' started by Rob Milliken, Aug 7, 2018.

1. Caitlin Penny

Caitlin Penny Pro Driver Media Group

Hi. Can anyone tell me what the shortcut to switch between viewing different drivers is in AC, please?

2. Andrew Williams

Andrew Williams Pro Driver

Think it is ctrl+NUM pad 1 and 3
    Ctrl+ NUM pad 2 to return to own car

3. Caitlin Penny

That's not doing anything, I'm afraid.

4. Andrew Williams

Assume you have Num Lock on?

MULTIPLAYER:
    CTRL+NUMPAD_1:
    switch to previous opponent car
    CTRL+NUMPAD_3: switch to next opponent car
    CTRL+NUMPAD_2: switch to player car
    CTRL+L: toggle opponents name

• Like Like x 1
  5. Caitlin Penny

Thank you! That worked!

6. Caitlin Penny

Do you happen to know where the Seat live timing is? I can't find an actual live one.

7. Andrew Williams

8. Caitlin Penny

Thank you!

9. Nigel Middleton

Nigel Middleton Administrator Staff Member Donator

They will have to make sure that is uploaded for the next round.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Rob Milliken

Rob Milliken Administrator Staff Member Donator

Nice job Guys !!

11. Rob Milliken

Rob Milliken Administrator Staff Member Donator

are you talking about uploading track info to stracker ? tell me how .. :rolleyes:

I have tried this with no luck yet ..

You can add user interface data from your Assetto Corsa game installation folder. This data can be used to have a nicer display for cars and tracks. You have to execute stracker-packager.exe on a computer with Assetto Corsa installed. The output of this process is a .zip file called stracker-package.zip. With the button below, you can send this file to the server where the information will be stored in the database.
    The process will not overwrite UI data already stored. If you want data to be overwritten, remove it before uploading stracker-package.zip.

It might be because we are on a rented server with restrictions ..

12. Andrew Williams

Hey Rob,
    Maybe the rented server is the issue.

I don't recall all of the details but....

In the sTracker packer, run the
    stracker-packager.exe file
    This will create a zip file of all the track and car info

then on
    http://managerdc6.rackservice.org:50865/mainpage
    click on admin area top right and log in with details you have in the sTracker txt file
    Click the general tab
    Then there will be something about upload track (cannot recall the actual names, but you should see it)

That will open a screen allowing you to browse for the zip file previously created, and then upload it.

Once upload, the map should show

If that doesn't work, maybe the rented server doesn't allow upload of files or something.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Yusuf Macit

Yusuf Macit Pro Driver

It has been a great watch. Thank you all the drivers and the sole commentator Joshua Penny. You have done a solid job streaming an Assetto Corsa race for the first time, you looked like you totally had control over it.

There was not going much at the front row, but the middle pack have really provided us with the excitement i have been waiting for this race, although it was a little clumsy, and messy at times by some of the drivers, it was fun to see this race.

Sorry about what happened to Pieter, running out of fuel, he probably did calculate the approximate fuel usage right, however he might have forgotten to take other factors into account which may have a really negative effect on the fuel management as we witnessed. I personally always have like a few liters extra, and i dont believe it has a very strong influence over lap times, so better safe than sorry.

Thanks everyone who made this race /stream possible!

• Like Like x 3
  14. Larry Thomas

Larry Thomas Pro Driver Donator

+1

+1

Am sure Pieter filled his tank up for the race. Fourty minutes is on the limit for these cars and you need to adjust your driving to make it to the end without refuelling. When you are battling with others this is sometimes hard to do. I myself ran out of fuel around 100 metres before the finishing line and coasted over.

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  15. Larry Thomas

Qualified 13th.

Race, to summarize, very "eventful".
    In the first lap I got taken out by someone who had got taken out and was reversing so that he could get going quickly! And in doing so I nearly took someone else out! Common sense and sportsmanship says that cars should stay still until ALL is clear. Result = four places lost.
    Another time I got accidentally punted from behind and once again got sent off the track. The driver did wait for me, thank you and no hard feelings. Result = four places lost.
    And then I nearly punted Pasha and in avoiding him locked up the back and went off. Had to wait to make a safe rejoin. Result = four places lost.
    Coasted over the line out of petrol to finish 10th. So if I hadn't lost the four places and the four places and the four places (that makes 12 places) I would have finished two places ahead of the winner!;)

Thanks to Norman for keeping cool and avoiding contact when I out braked myself twice trying to overtake him. Sorry.
    Nice fights with Pasha, very fair-play also. Perhaps too fair-play when you gave room to someone who passed you by going completely off track?

That is my brief race report.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Tim Meuris

Tim Meuris Pro Driver

Good one to watch. Not so much at the front but the millikenfight was awesome!

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. Pasha Paterson

Pasha Paterson Pro Driver Broadcaster

I assure you that none of my offs were intentional. :lol:

• Funny Funny x 2
  18. Larry Thomas

I see now that I badly wrote the phrase "Perhaps too fair-play when you gave room to someone who passed you by going completely off track?"
    What I meant to say is that someone went completely off the track and in doing so was able to pass you. You stayed on the track and gave him room.

19. Larry Thomas

20. Pasha Paterson

Pasha Paterson Pro Driver Broadcaster

Been lazy--- err, I mean, super busy with very important things. ;) Will get around to it soon-ish... maybe as a warm-up to finding out how terrible I'll be in the GT1 race.

• Like Like x 1