Assetto Corsa Round 3 Zandvoort

Discussion in 'Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale Campionato Closed' started by Ken Jagger, Nov 26, 2019.

1. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

Server is up

Last edited: Jan 27, 2020
  2. Ken Jagger

Fabrizio Mirabella has been unregistered from the remaining races due to no-shows at the first two races without notification or apology.

3. Vasilis Doumanas

Vasilis Doumanas Pro Driver

I am very sorry, my work will keep me away for tonight's race, have fun all..

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Ken Jagger

Sorry you won't make it Vasilis.

5. Laurent Londes

Laurent Londes Pro Driver

I will also miss this one, won't be home in time .. I should be home for the ACC fun run though. Have fun guys!

6. Doni Yourth

Doni Yourth Pro Driver

With great regrets, I must stand down from today's race at the last minute. I am well-practiced but I've only just moments ago finished a grueling 1-hour go in GPL with the OAO and it's left my vision very, very sketchy. With the race start barely an hour away, there's no way for my eyeballs to recover. Sorry. Have fun!

7. Tim Muttram

Tim Muttram Pro Driver

Sorry, I'm going to have to miss this. I'm trying to sell my car and the stereo has just broken

8. Alex Sander

Alex Sander Pro Driver

I had a ton of fun guys, sorry if I was a little sketchy in the beginning, I dont use heli corsa but I should with this car given it has no side mirrors.

Anyway, I've never driven this car so I just tried to get the tyre pressures right and put 85L in the tank with stock setup. My practice was 1hr on the server and I'm properly spent after this.

Good driving from everyone and somehow I managed to finish 2nd after a couple of folks made some big mistakes I guess, too bad I was never able to capitalize properly, just didn't have the pace.

Maxime, great fight at the finish, I was trying believe me ;)

9. Maxime Tendil

Maxime Tendil Pro Driver

Yes Alex, it was a tough finish for me, believe me also ! :D
    A big shame we were only 6 at the start..

I did that big noobish fault about 8mn from the end.. what an idiot I have been.
    What happened to Phil ?? Too bad he got discoed a couple of mn later, when he had passed me while I was in the sand.

10. Ken Jagger

He actually didn't put enough fuel in to get to the finish :eek:

11. Jos Ogos

Jos Ogos Pro Driver

I'm very sorry guys as I couldn't join the race and, worst, didn't get to let you know that I wasn't driving. I'm delighted to see @Maxime Tendil on the top of the podium.Well done! It's going to be even more challenging now ending the championship ahead :confused:.
    I'll make every effort to join the next races... All the best.

• Sportsmanship Sportsmanship x 1
  12. Maxime Tendil

Maxime Tendil Pro Driver

It wasn't a well deserved win here mate, and still 6 drivers race unfortunately. I'm pretty sure your message will be appreciated by Ken, and I hope to see you next race. Thank you for your kind words. ;)

By the way are you aware of this ?
    I hope you could do this buddy. :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Sportsmanship Sportsmanship x 1
  13. Jos Ogos

Jos Ogos Pro Driver

Thanks Maxime! I'm sure the win was very well deserved. Thanks for the heads up. I've now registered for the GT Legends league. Looking forward to it :)

• Like Like x 2