Automobilista 2 Round 4 Bathurst

Discussion in 'AMS2 1974 Porsche Cup Closed' started by Rob Milliken, Jan 17, 2022.

1. Rob Milliken

Rob Milliken Administrator Staff Member Donator

Last edited: Mar 3, 2022
  2. Rob Milliken

Server is up! Make sure to check the event page for the new practice password;)

Last edited: Mar 7, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Rob Milliken

Servers are being updated to V1.3.4.0 !

4. Rob Milliken

5. Michael LaBelle

Michael LaBelle Pro Driver

I am not feeling well today so I will drop out. Really would like to have raced here. O well, have fun guys.

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. Rob Milliken

Sorry to hear Michael, we will miss you on the mountain :( Hope you feel better soon!

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Jos Ogos

Jos Ogos Pro Driver

Rob, my AMS2 is updating... Has this been factored in today's race?
    Jos

PS: I see you said above that the server was updating... Sorry!

8. Rob Milliken

Yes! 1.3.4.0.came out yesterday, the server has been updated as well!;)

9. Jos Ogos

Jos Ogos Pro Driver

It was obviously meant for me not to race today! I did so much warming up on the formation lap that didn't realise the engine was overheating!!!!!!!!!!!
    LOL!
    Thanks a lot All for agreeing to restart the server. You are great. Good luck with the race!
    Jos

• Sportsmanship Sportsmanship x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Scott Ring

Scott Ring Pro Driver

Anybody else have their sim freeze? I have had some momentary ones in past races but it didnt hurt my race too bad but today I had a ~4 second freeze on lap 1 and then later when Jen was spun out, I thought the 3 of us might get to race and then I had a brain fart and missed the brake point, and then I had another 4-5 sec sim freeze on the next lap..argh

11. Julian Smith

Julian Smith Pro Driver

Yep first lap Scott, my headset froze,so the screen was stuck and that's why i went off in the first racing lap:mad:. Not my day either, I was bothered all race because in the freeze, I thought i had taken Jos out, but just checked the replay and i didn't luckily.:)
    Congrats to Davide on the win and the podium guys , thx to all, see you again hopefully with no issues.:)

12. Julian Smith

Julian Smith Pro Driver

I now wonder if it was a glitch with the server, or AMS2, I thought it was my end, but funny it happened to both of us on lap 1:confused:, so annoying when a race goes bad after practice,setup etc, the frustrating life of sim racing:D

13. Rob Milliken

Thanks to everyone for hanging in there, first time we had those issues for over a year now. .. Could it be the patch? :rolleyes:
    No glitches for me ..only the headache from repeatedly hitting the walls!! lol

• Like Like x 1
  14. Davide Molaro

Davide Molaro Pro Driver

Hi guys! I had the same super lag in the first lap as well! I've crashed into the snake, luckily with no high damages.
    See you soon!

• Like Like x 2