Automobilista 2 Round 4 Montreal - Sat Oct 29, 2022

Discussion in 'AMS2 GT3 Championship' started by John vd Geest, Aug 25, 2022.

1. John vd Geest

John vd Geest Administrator Staff Member Donator

AMA2_GT3_Rounds.jpg

WELCOME TO ROUND 4 MONTREAL

SIGNUP HERE

AMS2 Automobilista 2 | Montreal, Canada | RACE 9 | GT3 Championship

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Johnny Gutierrez

Johnny Gutierrez Pro Driver

Blahh, have to go to work. Have fun.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Rob Milliken

Rob Milliken Administrator Staff Member Donator

Race day PW set on the Champ page

The server will restart at the top of the hr (18:00 GMT) for admin to become host (must be first one on)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Matthias Ehrenreich

Matthias Ehrenreich Pro Driver

I'm sorry guys, unfortunately I can't race today..see you in Adelaide!
    Happy racing to all!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Mike Bennett

Mike Bennett Pro Driver

Well, that was short. After two game related issues that just, should-not-happen, I was too dispirited to race on today.

GLA

6. Flaviu Bozga

Flaviu Bozga Pro Driver Donator

upload_2022-10-29_23-7-10.png

• Like Like x 1
  7. Rob Milliken

Ya it was not a good day for AMS2, at least on my end it was a total lag fest :(... had fun battling with Michael in the back!~! His car looked pretty spooky with all that damage LOL perfect halloween adventure for me:D

• Like Like x 2
  8. Flaviu Bozga

Flaviu Bozga Pro Driver Donator

Hm, I forgot to save the replay so I can't check. @Michael LaBelle we had an contact in lap1/2 or 3 and you have lost position. I hope it wasn't my fault.
    A good race for me, with an incredible pressure from @Edward Jones. At each corner I saw his car bigger and bigger in my rear mirror. On straights I was able to put some space between us and this was my luck for today :). Thank you Ed for a good race

• Like Like x 2
  9. Edward Jones

Edward Jones Pro Driver Donator

Good race Flaviu. I had just enough to threaten you a bit but not enough to make a pass happen. It did seem like you were a hair quicker down the straights and I just couldn't make up the difference. I had fun trying.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Michael LaBelle

Michael LaBelle Pro Driver

Flaviu Bozga said:
    Hm, I forgot to save the replay so I can't check. @Michael LaBelle we had an contact in lap1/2 or 3 and you have lost position. I hope it wasn't my fault.

I did not save the race either. I recall you moved in the braking zone and I lost control avoiding you. Oh well all is good.
    Rob seems to think my car had an odd design. I was amazed to see the wreck beside me was going so fast. Halloween indeed.:cool:

• Sportsmanship Sportsmanship x 1
  11. Rob Milliken

Are any of you guys using crew chief? I was trying it in AMS2 for the first time & maybe that's why I had the bad lag.. it was bad! worst I ever had with this game .. :rolleyes: Seeing that nobody else is complaining about lag & I never had it before like this, using CC must be the culprit? o_O